So I was checking release dates for gametsop and saw this...

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Diego

alla y'all are corny...ogbj made an actual joke and all the rest of you all riding his jock are not only un-funny, but your jokes are offensive.

fried chicken and watermelon on the sideline?

wic checks?

smh.

i guess in the NASCAR game they got a "pound a brewski, then your wife's face" minigame...

and a "molest your daughter for proper inbreeding" minigame as well....

You started off with a good argument, but then you just joined in their ignorance party, so all you really proved is that everyone is guilty of stereotyping.
grin.gif
, it's all lighthearted humor when it's jokes about black people....

but if someone mentions inbreeding and drunk-wife beating, it's an "ignorance party"

eyes.gif

i guess my ignorant racist comments broke up all the "fun".....

grin.gif

No it was already an ignorance party before you even made your statements about white people.
Only person that can pull off those borderline comments are OGBJ (nh).

All Im saying is that you joining them with the comments takes away from the point you were trying to make.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

They got any trailers for this?

yeah someone said there was a vid on youtube, i haven't checked though, not really interested

alla y'all are corny...ogbj made an actual joke and all the rest of you all riding his jock are not only un-funny, but your jokes are offensive.

wic checks?

smh.

i guess in the NASCAR game they got a "pound a brewski, then your wife's face" minigame...

You started off with a good argument, but then you just joined in their ignorance party, so all you really proved is that everyone is guilty of stereotyping.
grin.gif

but if someone mentions inbreeding and drunk-wife beating, it's an "ignorance party"

eyes.gif

grin.gif

No it was already an ignorance party before you even made your statements about white people. All Im saying is that you joining them with the comments takesaway from the point you were trying to make.

Originally Posted by BJJ Prodigy

Originally Posted by kmn2008

damn. everyones offended by everything now.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
yeah, how dare i be offended by a mob of racist-themed jokes...

eyes.gif

you did the same thing to clown. Before they get to play they have to pick the cotton from the field.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
, i reported you already for the chicken and watermelon "punchline"

now, cotton too?

roll.gif

both my parents are black.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Hampton vs Howard??

was thinking the same thing

or what about NC Central vs NC A&T??

indifferent.gif
to all the racist comments about this game. HBCU Football is avery good sport in the Black College Sports. It is very underated.

But when it comes to the "wic check" "fried chicken n watermelon" that OD

yet if I was to say "Beer n Country Music", and "pick-up trucks, and pregnant 11 yr old shotgun weddings" for the Nascar Heads then Iwould get the
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kmn2008

damn. everyones offended by everything now.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
yeah, how dare i be offended by a mob of racist-themed jokes...

eyes.gif

you did the same thing to clown. Before they get to play they have to pick the cotton from the field.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
, i reported you already for the chicken and watermelon "punchline"

now, cotton too?

roll.gif

both my parents are black.

do i care? did i ask?

wic checks?

smh.

grin.gif

eyes.gif

grin.gif

No it was already an ignorance party before you even made your statements about white people.
Only person that can pull off those borderline comments are OGBJ (nh).

All Im saying is that you joining them with the comments takes away from the point you were trying to make.

no, no, i think they perfectly highlight the exact point i was trying to make....

laugh.gif
, the racist-jokes stopped when the comedians got offended by similarcomments...

i only made similar comments as to highlight the offensiveness of the jokes....had this not gone on for 2 pages with a mob-like mentality, i wouldn't haveeven made the NASCAR comments...see where i said "so i guess....."?????

no?

"LULZ, YOU CAN ONLY BUY THE GAME WITH WIC CHECKS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

+5 lames trynna be noticed on NT

eyes.gif

damn that joint was suppose to come out in 07. They must have scrapped that garbage EARLY
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom