So I was checking release dates for gametsop and saw this...

Originally Posted by bullet tooth tony

you can only purchase the game with a wic check.

Whites make up most of the welfare recipient demographics. Rural whites if i remember correctly. Of course, it might depend on the welfare program.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by bullet tooth tony

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Mister916

eNPHAN has had enough
laugh.gif
im sick of everyone trynna justify !*%$ like this....

ridicule the game, fine, whatever, but to sit here for 3 pages with racist jokes about a black football game....

eyes.gif

fail
TPain-08-big.jpg

"i wonder how my girl got that watch....."

roll.gif

atleast i have a girl that buys me stuff
happy.gif
what do you have mistersharpton

Originally Posted by jessieGRAS

What's a WIC check?

The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (known as WIC) is a Federal assistance program of the Food and Nutrition Service(FNS) of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) for healthcare and nutrition of low-income pregnant women, breastfeeding women, and infants andchildren under the age of five. The eligibility requirement is a family income below 185% of the U.S. Poverty Income Guidelines. If a person participates inother benefit programs, or has family members participate in the Food Stamp Program, Medicaid, or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, they automaticallymeet the eligibility requirements. This program is unrelated to the USDA's "Food Stamp" program.

Originally Posted by BJJ Prodigy

Originally Posted by jessieGRAS

What's a WIC check?

The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (known as WIC) is a Federal assistance program of the Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) for healthcare and nutrition of low-income pregnant women, breastfeeding women, and infants and children under the age of five. The eligibility requirement is a family income below 185% of the U.S. Poverty Income Guidelines. If a person participates in other benefit programs, or has family members participate in the Food Stamp Program, Medicaid, or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, they automatically meet the eligibility requirements. This program is unrelated to the USDA's "Food Stamp" program.

Oh ok. Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Only grape gatorade on the sidelines
pimp.gif
this negro
roll.gif

WOW
nerd.gif
. Interesting, I find something disturbing about this game but just can't put my fingers in it.
I concur. It seems like somebody made a joke one day in the office like "yea next thing you know they'll make Black Football game andincorporate Black Universities, players, bands etc." *everyone laughs
laugh.gif
"
then one starts thinking hmmm
confused01.gif
that would be real lucrative. Wecould target every African American male from the ages of 5-40
next thing you know BCFX
smh.gif

FlyJr22 wrote:
confused01.gif
that would be real lucrative. We could target every African American male from the ages of 5-40
next thing you know BCFX
smh.gif

Aint nothing lucrative about promoting college to black people

Originally Posted by cartune

FlyJr22 wrote:
confused01.gif
that would be real lucrative. We could target every African American male from the ages of 5-40
next thing you know BCFX
smh.gif
Aint nothing lucrative about promoting college to black people

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom