So im I the only one here that thinks Dwyane Wade is overrated

Joined Sep 12, 2008
Seriously, im not going to front, hes fun to watch, but when ppl say he carries his team all the way to the play offs and hes scoring title champ, he's notall that great

Joined Feb 21, 2005
Stop. His supporting cast is awful right now and the fact that he even carried them to game 7 was impressive. Lock this thread up.

Joined Apr 24, 2005
Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

he carries his team all the way to the play offs and hes scoring title champ
But, both of those things are true. Can't be proved otherwise.

Joined Sep 10, 2006
I used to think he's overrated, now I realize that he's the real deal.

You're probably just thinking that cos like Kobe in '04-'06, his teammates are making him look like *%!!.

Joined Dec 25, 2008
Originally Posted by 531

his teammates are making him look like *%!!.
truth, but if the Heat did have a second scoring option, which looks to be Beasley, if he can grow, Wade's numbers will go down.

Joined Oct 9, 2004
i used to dislike him cuz of all those damn calls he'd get for traveling so often. BUT he totally changed my opinion this year. Guy was beast. I neverwatched Heat games on lp, but watching the games this year was pretty dope.

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

he carries his team all the way to the play offs and hes scoring title champ
But, both of those things are true. Can't be proved otherwise.
He also plays good defense and rebounds

Top 3

Joined May 8, 2006
Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Stop. His supporting cast is awful right now and the fact that he even carried them to game 7 was impressive. Lock this thread up.

wade needs to be more vocal this offseason to get some help

Joined Apr 7, 2008
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now