So I'm thinking of getting mohawk, anyone have one or pics of good ones?

Joined May 4, 2009
I wanna see the pic of yung la's again, cuz his is ill. I want something sort of similar to that. anyone have pics of some? I'm white btw.

Joined Jul 26, 2006
Yung LA's mohawk is wack.

Yung LA has a black version of a mohawk, if a white person gets a mohawk it will not look the same. Our hair is totally different from your own.

Joined Jul 30, 2004
Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

I wanna see the pic of yung la's again, cuz his is ill. I want something sort of similar to that. anyone have pics of some? I'm white btw.

that's bad math right there. yung la's "fro-hawk" + Caucasian hair = FAIL

Joined May 4, 2009
I meant like short hair everywhere and a bit thicker where the mohawk is... not his exact style...

Joined Mar 10, 2003
You're going to disappoint your parents..

Then your sister is gonna think its ok to go against the grain and gets knocked up..Ive seen it a hundred times..

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
Joined Aug 31, 2007
I thought about getting one,but i'm mexican so i dont know if i should and how it would look like

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now