So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

and as for me, why can't i have an opinion? to me, it's one of the worst movies i've watched.

Because your opinion is WRONG. You didn't understand it, it wasn't a bad movie. Maybe you should of seen Grown Ups instead. Might of been one of the better movies you've seen.

no one's opinion is wrong

and i should have. wasted $13...

and as for me, why can't i have an opinion? to me, it's one of the worst movies i've watched.

Because your opinion is WRONG. You didn't understand it, it wasn't a bad movie. Maybe you should of seen Grown Ups instead. Might of been one of the better movies you've seen.

YOUR opinion is wrong. Go touch yourself to The Last Airbender.

YOUR opinion is wrong. Go touch yourself to The Last Airbender.

If you don't get it then exit the thread.

Best movie IMO since the Dark Knight.

Nolan=genius, the combination of blending genres together in 1 film this man has mastered.

He keeps the reality in many aspects, besides dreams being so clear like real life. Oh how I wish!

Nolan continues the pattern of hero flick then something else and back to hero flick. I can't wait for the next Batman and then Superman he'll have his hands on.

Time to celebrate this film then off to work on the greatest superhero.

Nolan=genius, the combination of blending genres together in 1 film this man has mastered.

He keeps the reality in many aspects, besides dreams being so clear like real life. Oh how I wish!

Nolan continues the pattern of hero flick then something else and back to hero flick. I can't wait for the next Batman and then Superman he'll have his hands on.

you guys are wack.. lol

i said what i had to say (again, MY OPINION ABOUT A MOVIE), but i was attacked cause you guys think it's the best film, so obviously i'm gonna defend myself.

you guys are pretty immature. how old are you? 12?

and no, i'm not gonna watch airbender, looks stupid as well.

you guys are wack.. lol

i said what i had to say (again, MY OPINION ABOUT A MOVIE), but i was attacked cause you guys think it's the best film, so obviously i'm gonna defend myself.

i just came back from watching the flick..... blew my mind. i smoked some grade A kush and i kept up with script... it wasnt hard to follow. It didnt get too indept on the actual inception but more on Cobbs side story. It was cool though . definately different. Will watch again

i just came back from watching the flick..... blew my mind. i smoked some grade A kush and i kept up with script... it wasnt hard to follow. It didnt get too indept on the actual inception but more on Cobbs side story. It was cool though . definately different. Will watch again

Originally Posted by jbone2308

there was a small movie called shutter island, you should check on it

Originally Posted by jbone2308

there was a small movie called shutter island, you should check on it

I just got back from seeing it. A masterpiece. I had no clue Watanabe was in this, loved the Tokyo scenes in the beginning.

In general, I felt this was the deepest movie I've seen since Matrix. The concepts and constructs were very intricate and required different layers of interpreting reality. The wardrobe, effects, and cast were all great. The music was amazing as well. In my eyes, this movie symbolized how we're in a permanent dream and eventually it will move to reality (afterlife). Lot of Matrix tie-ins to that.

I just got back from seeing it. A masterpiece. I had no clue Watanabe was in this, loved the Tokyo scenes in the beginning.

In general, I felt this was the deepest movie I've seen since Matrix. The concepts and constructs were very intricate and required different layers of interpreting reality. The wardrobe, effects, and cast were all great. The music was amazing as well. In my eyes, this movie symbolized how we're in a permanent dream and eventually it will move to reality (afterlife). Lot of Matrix tie-ins to that.

you guys are wack.. lol

I would love to know what YOU concider a great film...

you guys are wack.. lol

I would love to know what YOU concider a great film...

Went to see it with my girl and this movie blew out minds!
pimp.gif

In the end we were both saying "fall, fall, fall" and then the whole theater wen crazy screaming "what!!!?, Nooooo!!"
laugh.gif

Easily one of my favorite movies, period.

Went to see it with my girl and this movie blew out minds!
pimp.gif

In the end we were both saying "fall, fall, fall" and then the whole theater wen crazy screaming "what!!!?, Nooooo!!"
laugh.gif

Easily one of my favorite movies, period.

Yall need to relax with the guy who doesnt like the movie. I'd understand the frustration if he came in here and told everyone that its a waste of time and no one should see it, etc, but hes simply saying it didnt appeal to him. Thats his opinion. I know plenty of people who wouldnt like this type of movie simply because its not what they look for in entertainment. People like different things out of entertainment, its normal.

I dont like Halo. I cant stand playing it actually. I tried to and just couldnt get into it. I wont sit there and tell people its a bad game, because by all means its a pretty good one, but if someone asks me my opinion on it, Ill mention its not my cup of tea.  Same concept with this dude and the movie, let him live.

Back
Top Bottom