So is bill russell dead broke or does he really like just one shirt? History in Pics. EDIT: ASG 2013

nerd.gif

y'all foul for making fun of this OG.  Dude is a living legend and father time is catching up to him.  During the MVP sement, Son couln't even stand on his own two feet. The two white guys had to hold him up as he kept rocking back and forth.  Dude is 81 has 11 rings and is worth around 10 milly. Think he cares about his outfit?

y'all foul for making fun of this OG.  Dude is a living legend and father time is catching up to him.  During the MVP sement, Son couln't even stand on his own two feet. The two white guys had to hold him up as he kept rocking back and forth.  Dude is 81 has 11 rings and is worth around 10 milly. Think he cares about his outfit?

I was wondering why that white guy was grabbing his waist looks like he could stand fine by himself

Funny story, my Dad ran into Russell at a 7-11 by southcenter few weeks ago, South of Seattle. Said his daughter was with him and hE was grabbing a coffee.

Maybe he is going broke as he was getting the cheap coffee and not starbucks lol jk.

If I ever see Bill Russell in person I'm gonna stop him and say "excuse me sir, did you know that you have 11 championships?"

Funny story, my Dad ran into Russell at a 7-11 by southcenter few weeks ago, South of Seattle. Said his daughter was with him and hE was grabbing a coffee.

Maybe he is going broke as he was getting the cheap coffee and not starbucks lol jk.
My man walks into airports with loaded guns. Don't think he's cares too much bout coffee

He plays golf by my house all the time in the summer time.

For some reason I can see him driving the Uncle Phil Benz.

I wonder if we’ll ever see his iconic outfit for the all star game ever again. Rona robbed us

Back
Top Bottom