So is Michael the new Omar ?

Originally Posted by Ridgemont Fly

Still Can't Believe The Wire Never Received A Emmy.
Blah. Emmy doesn't mean crap. The Wire's legacy will be in the fact that we'll all give it a crazy endorsement to anyone who'seven mildly interested in watching it and even those who aren't. The Wire is a true American masterpiece.

Nah marlo cant be the new string. since marlo already surpassed him, he got everything that stringer bell always wanted.
but marlo didnt want it, thats why he took the block from those kids at the end, he was built for the streets

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

yeah and dookie the new bubbles

mad.gif

still mad about that!
laugh.gif

everybody pegs Wallace and D'Angelo as the b**** of the show. Not even seeing shady +!% Stringer. Snake in the grass +!% ninja. He the worst type of ninjasmile in ya face for years. then sing like a !%+%%* bird when he get da chance. I was so glad when Omar finally got that @!!*$.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Bodie dying was more sad than the Crucifixion.

lol i gotta agree,,,, dopest show on hbo that i seen , sopranos had like 2 good seasons at max. just about every wire season was hot

Marlo wasn't the next String, Marlo was the next Avon, they were in direct competition

Naymond was the next D'Angelo that got out the game before it ruined his life as it did D'Angelo

Snoop and Bodie were pretty parallel aside from the bodies

Randy is what would've happened to Wallace if he was still alive, Wallace would've had to constantly watch his back

as already mentioned, Mike is the new Omar and Dookie is the new Bubz

There's more but I'm tired right now...

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

everybody pegs Wallace and D'Angelo as the b**** of the show. Not even seeing shady +!% Stringer. Snake in the grass +!% ninja. He the worst type of ninja smile in ya face for years. then sing like a !%+%%* bird when he get da chance. I was so glad when Omar finally got that @!!*$.

Nah man you got the game twisted. Stringer saw a way to move beyond dope and make real money. The other dude;s in the orginization was too stupid to understandthat they needed to move beyond dope. He had de angelo killed because no one was sure if he was going to keep his mouth shut. (I personally don't think hewould have snitched but what ev's) And he turned on Avon because he was going to bring to bring him self down over some corners. clif notes: Stringer =long term money, Avon = short term money.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Bodie dying was more sad than the Crucifixion.
word, bodie was a soldier.

marlo was definitely gangsta though, getting bloody in a suit.

but those headbands..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

everybody pegs Wallace and D'Angelo as the b**** of the show. Not even seeing shady +!% Stringer. Snake in the grass +!% ninja. He the worst type of ninja smile in ya face for years. then sing like a !%+%%* bird when he get da chance. I was so glad when Omar finally got that @!!*$.

Nah man you got the game twisted. Stringer saw a way to move beyond dope and make real money. The other dude;s in the orginization was too stupid to understand that they needed to move beyond dope. He had de angelo killed because no one was sure if he was going to keep his mouth shut. (I personally don't think he would have snitched but what ev's) And he turned on Avon because he was going to bring to bring him self down over some corners. clif notes: Stringer = long term money, Avon = short term money.

stringer thought he was smarter than he actually was. wasnt avon trying to warn stringer the whole time about that situation?

he turned on avon cuz he realized he $!%#@! up.

Originally Posted by wildout4

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Nah man you got the game twisted. Stringer saw a way to move beyond dope and make real money. The other dude;s in the orginization was too stupid to understand that they needed to move beyond dope. He had de angelo killed because no one was sure if he was going to keep his mouth shut. (I personally don't think he would have snitched but what ev's) And he turned on Avon because he was going to bring to bring him self down over some corners. clif notes: Stringer = long term money, Avon = short term money.

stringer thought he was smarter than he actually was. wasnt avon trying to warn stringer the whole time about that situation?

he turned on avon cuz he realized he $!%#@! up.

Stringer had it coming man. He overstepped his bounds, didn't listen to Avon when Avon was telling him what was up. Stringer tried to be too big to fast and started coloring outside the lines. Killing D was where he really effed up.

I thought the whole Brother Mouzone/Omar situation was String's final nail in the coffin...

EDIT: One of the best scene's thoughout the show's entire run...

"You're a soldier, Bodie..."
frown.gif
�+
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

I thought the whole Brother Mouzone/Omar situation was String's final nail in the coffin...

that was his first mistake. His second was messin with clay davis
smh.gif
. he was wayahead of the game tho. He was bout to become the bank but the pass just crept up on him.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

yeah and dookie the new bubbles
Sydnor the new mcnulty
what he said - i had to dust season 1 off the other nite cause my girl and i were having an argument about whether the show started in theprojects or in the wharf. had to put her in her place.

a prequel would have worked. with avon, string, whole barksdale crew on the comeup. avon's uncle leaving the game, "No heart anthony" AnthonyLittle thieving, which transitions to his little brother Omar. McNulty as a rookie....

Back
Top Bottom