so is The Hangover and Superbad the most overrated comedies ever?

in all honesty, judd apatow is crushing any comedy put out lately. his only comp. is hisself. i love every movie he has done, and will continue to watchwhatever i think is funny

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Personally I liked Superbad better than the Hangover, I felt the Hangover found it's humor in a formulaic manner. "I forgot what we did last night... but there's a tiger in the bathroom" Now I know it wasn't all that kind of humor, the characters and interactions were hilarious no doubt, but often it relied on an outrageous premise to deliver the joke.
I hate that, too. Same thing with I Love You, Man.

Being put in a chokehold by Lou Ferrigno? Give me a break.

As others have said: Superbad is hilarious and not overrated. TheHangover is okay and overrated.

Any 80's Teen flick
grin.gif
>>>>>>>

Thought The Hangover was funny, but didn't nearly live up to what some pekoe were saying about it. I thought the ending was weak too.

I liked Superbad, thought it was funny, not too much substance though

I'll take Old School or Anchorman over both.

Originally Posted by franchise3

40 Year Old Virgin still smashing these new comedies

I saw the Hangover online after all the hype I saw about it on FB/Twitter and I was left feeling underwhelmed by it based on the hype alone. Superbad was funnybut I think
40 yr old virgin > Pineapple Express > Superbad > The Hangover

No.

3 years later, I still watch Superbad probably once a month on average and its just as funny as the first time I saw it. I LOVE that movie.

I've only seen the Hangover once and I thought it was great - the best since Superbad. I went to Vegas just a few weeks later (partly because of thatmovie) and I wanted to watch it again as soon as I got home. I have a feeling its not going to have the replay value of Superbad but I still think its great.

to be honest whenever superbad is on, i skip over it. i would rather see pineapple express or the hangover. ive seen superbad too many times and it just isntfunny anymore.

not to hype up superbad, but in all my life watching movies in a theater, Ive heard the audience laugh at such a high pitch in a consistant duration during thepenis drawing scene, INSANE

Hangover is only funny the first time you see it.. IMO.

I can watch Superbad over and over again..

Originally Posted by HyphySole

Hangover is overrated to me. I love you man was funny as hell
me and my girl juss finished watchin this and we both were rollin dude called him Jobin
laugh.gif
where they did that come from we kjept watchin that part over and over

but to me superbad was funnier than hangover but bother where good movies

By the comments posted here , I can tell we got alot of herbs on this forum...

Superbad was funny

Hangover was hilarious

Superbad was funny

Hangover was hilarious

Superbad was funny

Hangover was hilarious

Superbad was funny

Hangover was hilarious

pineapple express is overrated. had to force myself to laugh to feel like i wasnt wasting my money

superbad and hangover are the best comedies imo, and anchorman
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom