So it's cool now to be a terrible rapper? How are these dudes successful?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

u dont like him... not because he's wack but because of the type of t shirt he wears?

roll.gif

roll.gif

I'm just trying to make a point of how freaking stupid the guy looks. He looks almost as stupid as he sounds.

I'm sure there have been dudes in here hating on Cudi for his skinny jeans, or Kanye for his crazy outfits
roll.gif

Time do you like Lil B? Save me here
roll.gif
laugh.gif
you're not getting it.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Lil Wayne paved the way for these cats

really?
laugh.gif

i kno wayne has no substance but cmon son...
Lil Wayne is definitely not as bad as Lil B, 50 Tyson and whoever was posted in here BUT when Wayne first started blowing up with all that gun talk during those Sqad Up mixtapes I couldn't believe it. It's like listening to a joke over and over. He blew up and made it cool to be a 5'4' rapper that is completely fake. Son would not have been accepted in the early 90s or mid 90s. Cats would be laughing at him but somehow he kicked down the door and now that's acceptable 

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Lil Wayne paved the way for these cats

really?
laugh.gif

i kno wayne has no substance but cmon son...
Lil Wayne is definitely not as bad as Lil B, 50 Tyson and whoever was posted in here BUT when Wayne first started blowing up with all that gun talk during those Sqad Up mixtapes I couldn't believe it. It's like listening to a joke over and over. He blew up and made it cool to be a 5'4' rapper that is completely fake. Son would not have been accepted in the early 90s or mid 90s. Cats would be laughing at him but somehow he kicked down the door and now that's acceptable 

Originally Posted by ABC

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Lil B is def an acquired taste. Pause. but dude spits some real stuff. I honestly didn't see it until his most recent Lp. *%$@$ fire.
His "I look like Jesus" track makes me lol so much... but just mainly because it's so reckless and offensive 
laugh.gif
 I can't take him seriously in the least bit though. Please, someone post a "good" lil' B song.

He explained that's the whole reason he made that song lol. But if you look a little deeper im sure you'll find something you like.

Originally Posted by ABC

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Lil B is def an acquired taste. Pause. but dude spits some real stuff. I honestly didn't see it until his most recent Lp. *%$@$ fire.
His "I look like Jesus" track makes me lol so much... but just mainly because it's so reckless and offensive 
laugh.gif
 I can't take him seriously in the least bit though. Please, someone post a "good" lil' B song.

He explained that's the whole reason he made that song lol. But if you look a little deeper im sure you'll find something you like.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Based lost me when he came on a track and called himself a princes and a F*.
Did he really? I hope that's not true...
While I still can't condone it, it seems pretty obvious to me that he's mocking people who say those kind of things about him.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Based lost me when he came on a track and called himself a princes and a F*.
Did he really? I hope that's not true...
While I still can't condone it, it seems pretty obvious to me that he's mocking people who say those kind of things about him.
ohwell.gif

To everyone who's saying he spits real %*+ or whatever your argument is.

Dude's voice is monotone as hell, has ZERO flow. I cook? I swag?

To the people who listen to Lil B, do you listen to Waka Flacka too?

I tried over and over to get into Big K.R.I.T. after all the talk of mixtape of the year, after getting over the Southern accent I'm getting into it. But no matter how hard I try, all I see is a clown when i see Lil B.

If thats what you like, to each his own. Just blows my mind that dudes thread is 180+ pages, while Skyzoo's thread is 2....

To everyone who's saying he spits real %*+ or whatever your argument is.

Dude's voice is monotone as hell, has ZERO flow. I cook? I swag?

To the people who listen to Lil B, do you listen to Waka Flacka too?

I tried over and over to get into Big K.R.I.T. after all the talk of mixtape of the year, after getting over the Southern accent I'm getting into it. But no matter how hard I try, all I see is a clown when i see Lil B.

If thats what you like, to each his own. Just blows my mind that dudes thread is 180+ pages, while Skyzoo's thread is 2....

Back
Top Bottom