...So Jay-z wants MORE of that Liquor money v. $$$$$

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Am I reading right? It's call Dussy? like Badussy?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by az5950

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Got to taste if first.

I can't believe how many poeple drink Ciroc. Its like kiddie alcohol. The flavors are too sweet.

No one will ever dethrown Grey Goose and Hennessey.

Naaaa Chief...Goose is just Rubbing Alcohol in a fancy bottle...Hennessy on the other hand though.....and its a VSOP too, can't wait to cop....oh and dethrone*

This.

Friend of mine who works in the beverage industry went to the event, said it appears they are putting somer seroius $$$ behind this. Interested to see how it turns out.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Don't really get down with the brown, but then again i've never really given it a try. What are even brown mixers
laugh.gif

thats the thing.  good brown doesnt need a mixer.  why ruin good alcohol with some sugary BS.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Truer words have never been spoken. 

Got to taste if first.

I can't believe how many poeple drink Ciroc. Its like kiddie alcohol. The flavors are too sweet.

Honestly the design of the bottle could/should be 20x better but at the end of the day... As usual, the boy HOV is winning
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AirThompson

What happened to Armadale?

Armadale was trash. 
Dudes were literally bottling up the bottom of the barrel and slapping an expensive tag on it, and selling it to the masses.  

Exactly the same thing with Ace of Spades 
30t6p3b.gif

I pretty much stay away from any rapper's alcohol. 

All they gotta do is say the makers of Hennessy are racist and they will be set.

Well played Jay, well played.  Figured Hov was gonna release another alcohol under his brand soon.  Especially after he got dethroned to #2 by Diddy for Hip-Hop's richest because of Ciroc alone.  

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Got to taste if first.

Unflavored ciroc is good. I honestly don't see much of a difference between goose, ciroc, belve, or even ketel 1

Dang I always get the coconut ciroc when I'm out.

I'm def intrigued to see how it tastes. Until then I'm gon stick w/ the Hen dog and Goose
And Ciroc is def weak. Had a few shots and it tasted like water.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Got to taste if first.

Unflavored ciroc is good. I honestly don't see much of a difference between goose, ciroc, belve, or even ketel 1

Dang I always get the coconut ciroc when I'm out.
ive always been a ketel one and goose drinker... the difference is what they use to make the vodka and the after taste...
coconut ciroc, my wife wanted to taste it so i picked it up... it wasnt as sweet as i thought it would be... so i mixed it with regular coke, taste like vanilla coke but with coconut instead...
and if you want a real good vodka... try this
screen-shot-2011-01-08-at-4-32-00-pm.png

Back
Top Bottom