...So Jay-z wants MORE of that Liquor money v. $$$$$

Y'all can have that Jay-Z juice. I'll b on that Privileged.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Got to taste if first.

I can't believe how many poeple drink Ciroc. Its like kiddie alcohol. The flavors are too sweet.

No one will ever dethrown Grey Goose and Hennessey.

234015_o.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Got to taste if first.

I can't believe how many poeple drink Ciroc. Its like kiddie alcohol. The flavors are too sweet.

No one will ever dethrown Grey Goose and Hennessey.
Ciroc is no different then Goose in that both are products of great marketing. both are decent but there are much better vodkas out there.

i mean both are distilled in France. the thought of French vodka is 
laugh.gif
. Not even in the Vodka Belt.  

what took him so long really, diddy rumors are like anywhere from quarter to half bil off ciroc.....
im sure he did  ok  off last few , but thought he'd have a bigger stake in something shrug

There's up close pics of the neckwear. Hopefully someone can come through with the untagged ones.

2a0c9z7.jpg

2pu07qq.jpg

2ajpesg.jpg

Looks like Hov got Jacob to make another copy of the beaded chain Kanye has for his Murakami piece.

JESUS CHRIST!!!!
eek.gif
 @ that neckwear...i don't even like ostentatious jewelry like that, but that Cuban has just became a necessity...

the remy or henny can't go wrong .. i can't complain about the tanqueray or the bombay either
pimp.gif
... any vodka have me feelin terrible the next day
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Y'all can have that Jay-Z juice. I'll b on that Privileged.
pimp.gif

No VSOP in the states for at least a year. All these drinks these young kids love to consume is ALL a result of great marketing. Ciroc was in the toilet until Diddy came along. With Jay Z behind it, it has a chance to do extremely well when you consider their target customers.

I don't really mess w/ clear alcohol. Whiskey or Cognac. I'll give this a try, I don't have high hopes for it tho.

"Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"- Ron Swanson

Maybe I'm underestimating Hov but most people who drink dark are pretty dedicated to a few brands. I don't see this taking off like Ciroc did. I'd say most women drink vodka. I can't see girls rushing to this which would make guys rush to it to to have for the ladies at heir table or a their crib.

i want "i wear a v-neck under a blazer to an expensive, private event and its okay" money.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom