so...Kelly Kapowski or Kelly Bundy

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

She has had it for a while now. There has been numerous threads recently and plenty of people stated what I stated. You don't have to assume, it is obvious. Sounds pretty insensitive to me.
How is it obvious when in the last thread ppl said she had vitiligo and lupus wasn't mentioned? How is it obvious that she has lupus? There's numerous skin diseases out there that could explain her appearance. What is "a while", where did you get this info from? At least link me

I just checked google for "Lark Voorhies has Lupus" and came across an article on the first page with the title that Lark Voorhies is on heroin. Is that obvious too?

Just cuz you and a group of other ppl say it or believe don't mean something is right
laugh.gif

So no, it doesn't insensitive at all. I don't even know how you can ignore how unreasonable it is to say ppl are insensitive and then state what she has when you're assuming it's obvious everyone knows she has it. It'd be no different than me saying Brittney Spears looks ugly bald and then you coming in saying I'm insensitive cuz she has cancer when in fact she doesn't have cancer, she's just crazy.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

kellybundybowlingp1.gif

applegate.jpg

tumblr_lmmqnttKCo1qkeeglo1_500.gif

Like...

...how is this even a contest?
I'd have Al tossing me out like he did Kelly's dates
al-bundy-kelly-boyfriend.gif

an aside:

not so much this thread, but many others on NT are constant reminders that my frame of reference with the crowd here is slipping away.

I can recognize these two chicks, but half of these kids from Disney/Nick, all the cartoons and what not, I don't know what the hell they are...

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Cheesus Crust you guys are insensitive Lark Voorhies(Lisa) has Lupus.
How are you gonna call us insensitive and then inform us she has lupus? If you assume we were ignorant to that fact how can we be insensitive to something we did not know? We suppose to assume she has an illness? That's just stupid. The last thread revealing what she looks like just said it was the makeup or she allegedly had vitiligo nothing about lupus. So where is the reports about her having lupus?

FTR, here's a pic of her a few weeks ago

Lark-Voorhies-on-set-of-Jessicas-Journey.jpg

is that Uno Lavoz?

Even if she just had vitiligo how is it not insensitive to make comments about her appearance. Belittling someone who has a disease is wrong any way you try and justify it. She can't help it. "You don't have to assume, it is obvious." Was in reference to the fact that you can look at recent pictures and tell she has health problems hell even older ones. There are pics of her looking like that 3 years ago. I was not saying you can tell she has lupus or vitiligo or skin cancer, just simply you can tell she is afflicted by something.

Kapowski all day, that was an easy one, Bundy is hot but Kapowski makes me blush when she smiles
cant lie, i had to google both of em

Been watching saved by the bell episodes recently, so KK for me.

KB. I'd send her Shaq-like messages.

30t6p3b.gif
@ no pics necessary because we grew up watching them. Nah. They should have been in the original post.

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Cheesus Crust you guys are insensitive Lark Voorhies(Lisa) has Lupus.
How are you gonna call us insensitive and then inform us she has lupus? If you assume we were ignorant to that fact how can we be insensitive to something we did not know? We suppose to assume she has an illness? That's just stupid. The last thread revealing what she looks like just said it was the makeup or she allegedly had vitiligo nothing about lupus. So where is the reports about her having lupus?

FTR, here's a pic of her a few weeks ago

Lark-Voorhies-on-set-of-Jessicas-Journey.jpg
i mean, she looks really good to me right here
id eat

if it was right now, i'd take Bundy.  back in the day, she wasnt' even the hottest on the show.  Peggy did it for me.  she was always DTF.  Kapowski wasn't the best on SBTB either.  but in the Vegas episode...
devil.gif

I mean....to keep it wavy, I was a Jesse Spano man....but kelly K. had that body on point.

KB the dome you in the back of the whip while you sip Mimosas kinda chick so that's good too.

Back
Top Bottom