So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Kid Cudi is taking shots at his old accomplice Wale.

The two rappers who were once thought to be good friends are apparentlyat a war of words with Cudi lashing out at Wale for being “wack

Kid Cudi is taking shots at his old accomplice Wale.

The two rappers who were once thought to be good friends are apparentlyat a war of words with Cudi lashing out at Wale for being “wack

Can't really blame Cudi, it's not like he's lying. Especially the part about name dropping to get some of that persons shine, that's mad corny.

laugh.gif
it does sound like he went on a coke-rage though, like Vince on Entourage. Cudi woke up on the wrong side of the bed that morning
laugh.gif

But in all aspects of strictly RAPPING, Cudi wants no parts of Wale. Selling records and making good SONGS is another story

EDIT: Wait, Cudi is the last rapper who should call anyone elses rhymes simple, come on man
indifferent.gif

Can't really blame Cudi, it's not like he's lying. Especially the part about name dropping to get some of that persons shine, that's mad corny.

laugh.gif
it does sound like he went on a coke-rage though, like Vince on Entourage. Cudi woke up on the wrong side of the bed that morning
laugh.gif

But in all aspects of strictly RAPPING, Cudi wants no parts of Wale. Selling records and making good SONGS is another story

EDIT: Wait, Cudi is the last rapper who should call anyone elses rhymes simple, come on man
indifferent.gif

They talk about Kanye like they're bosombuddies with this n*gga. Talking about "I be in Hawaii"—man, shut the**** up,
laugh.gif

this might make me like cudi...even though he still da weakest rapper outta that whole freshman class.

They talk about Kanye like they're bosombuddies with this n*gga. Talking about "I be in Hawaii"—man, shut the**** up,
laugh.gif

this might make me like cudi...even though he still da weakest rapper outta that whole freshman class.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

Cosigned, that made me chuckle lol

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

Cosigned, that made me chuckle lol

Even if Cudi's statements are truthful, this is unfortunate overall. 
30t6p3b.gif

Leave all the jabs/remarks/hate/love/critiques to US. 
laugh.gif
  That's what we "losers" are here for. 
laugh.gif

"Teammates" or dudes in the L on the same level should keep that *%%+ in house and settle it like such.

Maybe its just me...

Even if Cudi's statements are truthful, this is unfortunate overall. 
30t6p3b.gif

Leave all the jabs/remarks/hate/love/critiques to US. 
laugh.gif
  That's what we "losers" are here for. 
laugh.gif

"Teammates" or dudes in the L on the same level should keep that *%%+ in house and settle it like such.

Maybe its just me...

Mr. Rager
pimp.gif

I can here Cudi say "How's Wale still unknown when he had the biggest name in music singing vocals for his first single...that even failed miserably"

Mr. Rager
pimp.gif

I can here Cudi say "How's Wale still unknown when he had the biggest name in music singing vocals for his first single...that even failed miserably"

This N is feelin himself WAAAAAY too much...

Lettin that Kanye arrogance get to him...

I like both of them for DIFFERENT reasons...

But when it comes to rhymes...

Cudi wants NO parts of Wale...

And the way Wale's buzz is lookin, he's prolly gonna wanna turn this into somethin...

This N is feelin himself WAAAAAY too much...

Lettin that Kanye arrogance get to him...

I like both of them for DIFFERENT reasons...

But when it comes to rhymes...

Cudi wants NO parts of Wale...

And the way Wale's buzz is lookin, he's prolly gonna wanna turn this into somethin...

Back
Top Bottom