So L.A. Got A Car Arson Runnin Around?

9stsph.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/car-fires-hit-la-years-15268121#.TwFYsiOXRG5

indifferent.gif

This cannot be good.

Police in Los Angeles distributed DVDs on Sunday featuring surveillance video of a man wanted for questioning in connection with a rash of suspicious car fires in the city.

The person of interest is a white male between 20 and 30 years old with a receding hairline and a shoulder-length ponytail, according to Officer Sara Faden. The man was seen on video Saturday after emerging on foot from inside an underground parking structure on Hollywood Boulevard that was the scene of a car fire.

Been in the news for a couple of days.  Front page on latimes.com as well as local news outlets like KTLA5 and KABC7, plenty of videos and information for those interested.

word?

indifferent.gif

This cannot be good.

At any rate, it's definitely not good. I've been seriously worried these past few days because a lot of my friends live on the westside (no ayo). Hopefully they catch this scumbag soon.

Parking on the street anywhere in LA has always been sketch, anyway.

Stay safe, fellow Angelinos.

They have a blurry video of a "person of interest."
But they've also tried to start other fires that didn't happen as planned

I think someone set a van on fire here a while back. Hopefully this does not spread because some dummy will think of a way to take it further than too far and cause loss of lives.

If I saw someone trying to do something to my future car, I'm going to call the cops. But before they arrive I'm kicking them right in the mouth. Maybe more.

Last I saw on the news it spread to some houses in places, i hope nobody was injured or anything...hopefully this suspect is the guy responsible though, smh new year and people still acting like fools

Back
Top Bottom