So L.A. Got A Car Arson Runnin Around?

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by WaitWut

some-men-meme-generator-some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn-28c36e.jpg

The camera!!!!! Lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last I heard, they had a second person of interest/suspect and they officially arrested the first guy. Looks like from surveillance footage, the dude appeared to be at several of the arson sites mixed in with bystanders.

I have renters and car insurance, but my car is a 95 Mazda, so it's not like I'll get enough to not have a car payment on a new car. People need to stop acting like damn fools.

Originally Posted by MissDivaDoll

Last I heard, they had a second person of interest/suspect and they officially arrested the first guy. Looks like from surveillance footage, the dude appeared to be at several of the arson sites mixed in with bystanders.

I have renters and car insurance, but my car is a 95 Mazda, so it's not like I'll get enough to not have a car payment on a new car. People need to stop acting like damn fools.

You were a victim? Pics?

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by MissDivaDoll

You were a victim? Pics?

No, I wasn't. Sorry, I was speaking hypothetically. I live in Hollywood, so I'm definitely nervous.

turns out his mom is awaiting deportation and was arrested for a scheme of things. she worked in the backpages as a mature exotic body massage therapist. if you plan on googling her, save your time. it's not a good look.

Back
Top Bottom