So LeBron, Wade, Bosh, & Joe Johnson are going to meet up?

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

So we are going to act like Johnson isn't a legit all star or a 20,5, and 5 guy?

Baffling

A bad playoff series =/= a bad player.

Especially with mike woodson coaching

Whoa, your gonna add Coach Woodson to the list of reasons why Joe sucked it up the last 2 playoff seasons? 

I see everybody just wants to hop on and take turns *+*#!%$ on Joe Johnson like he trash or something.

Wow you guys must not have the right sources. Joe Johnson just happens to be waitering at the restaurant they're going to be meeting at.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Wow you guys must not have the right sources. Joe Johnson just happens to be waitering at the restaurant they're going to be meeting at.
indifferent.gif

No Lulz for you. Try again next time.

Fine with me as long as Jersey is in the conversation
nerd.gif

We all knew that Johnson will end up getting a max this offseason even though he doesn't deserve it. No surprises

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

they should just make it like wrestling where their all holding eachothers hands up, then out of nowhere they beat the crap out of joe johnson

roll.gif
I could actually see that.  Signing contracts in a ring

5041gj.jpg

Isn't Johnson the oldest out of the group? He definitely puts up numbers, but this playoffs, and his age doesn't help the cause. Dude will be like going on 35 as the contract starts to run out. Those are the knocks on JJ

laugh.gif

Meeting will be held at Prime 112, right off Ocean Drive...Pat Riley will be hosting. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

they should just make it like wrestling where their all holding eachothers hands up, then out of nowhere they beat the crap out of joe johnson

roll.gif
I could actually see that.  Signing contracts in a ring
roll.gif

What if they all agreed to take super pay cuts just to play together?

I hope this happens one day.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What do you think the record would be for that team?  I'd say 66 wins minimum.   

Wonder why Bosh isn't gonna be there
nerd.gif

It's cause he wants to come to the Lakers
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I'm on my phone, so I'm not going to quote the things I want to respond to.

First off, no one's dogging like Joe like he's garbage. We're dogging him like he's not on Wade and LeBron's level. And he's not. Hell, Bosh barely gets into the conversation, but Joe? No, Joe, no.

Second, on Joe again, yeah, he's 20/5/5 guy... in the regular season. I'm sure his numbers are nice in the playoffs, too. I don't care. He does very little DAMAGE in the playoffs. Can't get his own shot, can't adjust to the series, gets filler buckets, etc. Yeah, he's nice, be ain't max contract nice.

And if all of them were on the same damn team...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
This is that ONE situation where I'd say that defense doesn't matter. The hell you gonna focus on defense when you're averaging 140 ppg?!
laugh.gif

I am a little intrigued by the meeting. I mean, who's gonna be playing the other guy(s)? 'Alright, so we're agreed then, right? Wade gets Bosh, and they're going to the _________s, and LeBron and Joe are going to the _________s, right?' Then after they leave, Bosh is the only dummy that actually believed it all.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Wonder why Bosh isn't gonna be there
nerd.gif

It's cause he wants to come to the Lakers
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Uhh....He is going to be there/

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What do you think the record would be for that team?  I'd say 66 wins minimum.   

U serious?

They would not lose a single game.

How can they lose, to be honest i'd perfer a team with jus Bron, Bosh and Joe. Wade and bron to me wouldnt be a good fit seeing that their games are similar, u cant have 2 guys who get most of their points off of dribble penetration. Bosh in the post, Joe on the perimeter, and Bron slashing the lanes FTW.

Back
Top Bottom