So LeBron, Wade, Bosh, & Joe Johnson are going to meet up?

Yes, Bosh is in on the meeting. Keep following an ESPN channel w/ the news ticker on the bottom. Don't be confused by the fact that they have 2 items for this epic meeting. They have one story that says Wade and LeBron are going to meet, then they have a couple other stories, then they have a story that says Bosh is also going to be in the meeting.

At least that's what I've seen like 3 or 4 times today.

But yeah, he's in the meeting. So... moving on...

they should just make it like wrestling where their all holdingeachothers hands up, then out of nowhere they beat the crap out of joejohnson
roll.gif

Hilarious.

I honestly believe people who think these All-Star teams are actually going to come to fruition will be greatly disappointed.

If anything Bron will leave Cleveland and go to NY and then Wade will resign and have CB4 go Miami.

And even still, part of me thinks D Wade and Bron will stay put.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What if they all agreed to take super pay cuts just to play together?

I hope this happens one day.
What do you think the record would be for that team?  I'd say 66 wins minimum.   

U serious?

They would not lose a single game.
laugh.gif
 Yeah come to think of it that really should be a 76 instead of a 66.  my b.  

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Wow you guys must not have the right sources. Joe Johnson just happens to be waitering at the restaurant they're going to be meeting at.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude disappeared in the playoffs. Why was that dude invited? 

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

they should just make it like wrestling where their all holding eachothers hands up, then out of nowhere they beat the crap out of joe johnson

The hawks run no plays. Zero. There offense is created by isolations. Aside from Joe, no other hawk up until this year could create his own shot.

Isolation basketball doesn't win you games in the playoffs. Look at the cavs.

Mike woodson isn't the complete blame, b/c Joe was chipping paint off of the rim.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

they should just make it like wrestling where their all holding eachothers hands up, then out of nowhere they beat the crap out of joe johnson

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
i was gonna mention that part when shawn michaels superkicked booker t, good job on posting the video,  another good one would be when randy orton won the belt and evolution had a celebration for him only to turn on him. they could all hold up joe johnson after tricking him into signing for less money with the bucks only to have lebron turn his thumbs up into a thumbs down and they beat the crap out of him and sign with the knicks and they then drag him to the ropes and let spike lee to the x-pac bronco buster on him

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What if they all agreed to take super pay cuts just to play together?

I hope this happens one day.
This brings up an interesting question though, is this a good thing or a bad thing for basketball? As fans, we always talk about how players only care for the money, and they only want max contracts, and now we have a small chance of seeing a couple of top tier players take pay cuts to play with each other. This is good in the sense that now we have a team that only cares about winning, and could care less about the contract money, but now there would be one superteam (that would also be filled with veteran's minimum guys that can still contribute at a high level), and then a couple of teams that could technically still contend (that already have 3 all-star caliber guys), teams that will mortgage their futures to stay afloat, and then crap. Wouldn't that be bad for the NBA as a whole?

^ Bigmike I notice it all the time man you need a space between the comma after UCLA and Dodgers
laugh.gif

I had to
eek.gif
when I heard this
laugh.gif
A lil too wild. As if all 4 of them could find a way to be on the same team or is this just them deciding which pair goes to what team?

It'd be so unfair if it happened.

EDIT

roll.gif
@ yall $*!*%!*@ all over Joe Johnson.

apparently they're saying that other FAs could possibly be added to the group, and i can see it happening so everyone can fig out what they're doing. plus i kno wade would want to try recruiting a big man to play with him since its a realistic possibility bosh+bron pair up in ny leaving him with joe johnson and they play the same position.

i honestly think that this meeting is more important for the players NOT named lebron. everyones decision is going to be based on what lebron does when you think about it.

if bron, bosh, and wade all wanna take a max contract to play for chicago for example...wade and bosh are going to say well then that means chicago is going to sign lebron so that means both of us need to work out a different plan.

or if hypothetically lebron, wade, bosh, amare, and johnson all wanna play for NY. They gotta be realistic with themselves and put their egos aside and say NY is going to sign Bosh+Bron so we all need to work out other plans.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

roll.gif

lmao

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif