So lets talk about how to make 1 million dollars....

1. Make iPhone app.
  2. Sell iPhone app.
  3. Profit.
LOL JK

But here is what i got from another site..... Lets make this a knowledgeable thread

[*]
Earn Money

Earn money everyday. Like they say, it takes money to make money. You need to have some income coming any from any source to make it into millions. If you have no income, you should work on creating one first.

You can do many things online to make money. Once you have a little bit, you can start investing and making more money. You can make a million dollars fast by watching every penny. Every time you spend a penny just think of it as a seed that could grown into a dollar. Don't waste all of your seeds or you will not be able to plant them and make more money.

Look below in the Resources section to get started making a million dollars.
[*]2
Spend Frugally

Spend each and every penny with thought. Do not go throwing money around. Make a list every month of things that you need and want. Do not allow yourself to buy things spontaneously that are not on your list of needed or wanted items. Spontaneous spending is very wasteful and you will regret it later.

People that are worth millions are very frugal with their money. You can make a million dollars in what feels like overnight if you are frugal with your money.
[*]3
Save Wisely

Save as much money as you possibly can. You can make 1 million dollars in a very short period of time if you begin saving as much as possible. Create your monthly budget and make sure there is a generous portion for your savings account. Stick to your budget each month.

Keep part of your savings in cash, 25% is a good rule of thumb and invest the rest.

Knowing how to make a million dollars quickly will help you change your life for the better.
[*]4
Invest with Knowledge

Invest your money wisely. Take the time to learn about investing before you begin. It is trickier than you think. Ask for professional help when you need it. If you invest wisely, you will be one your way to making a million dollars.

1. Make iPhone app.
  2. Sell iPhone app.
  3. Profit.
LOL JK

But here is what i got from another site..... Lets make this a knowledgeable thread

[*]
Earn Money

Earn money everyday. Like they say, it takes money to make money. You need to have some income coming any from any source to make it into millions. If you have no income, you should work on creating one first.

You can do many things online to make money. Once you have a little bit, you can start investing and making more money. You can make a million dollars fast by watching every penny. Every time you spend a penny just think of it as a seed that could grown into a dollar. Don't waste all of your seeds or you will not be able to plant them and make more money.

Look below in the Resources section to get started making a million dollars.
[*]2
Spend Frugally

Spend each and every penny with thought. Do not go throwing money around. Make a list every month of things that you need and want. Do not allow yourself to buy things spontaneously that are not on your list of needed or wanted items. Spontaneous spending is very wasteful and you will regret it later.

People that are worth millions are very frugal with their money. You can make a million dollars in what feels like overnight if you are frugal with your money.
[*]3
Save Wisely

Save as much money as you possibly can. You can make 1 million dollars in a very short period of time if you begin saving as much as possible. Create your monthly budget and make sure there is a generous portion for your savings account. Stick to your budget each month.

Keep part of your savings in cash, 25% is a good rule of thumb and invest the rest.

Knowing how to make a million dollars quickly will help you change your life for the better.
[*]4
Invest with Knowledge

Invest your money wisely. Take the time to learn about investing before you begin. It is trickier than you think. Ask for professional help when you need it. If you invest wisely, you will be one your way to making a million dollars.

laugh.gif
if only it was that easy

I'm all about buying as much real estate as I can. When this market rebounds in the next 3-4 years, I will be a millionaire.

I'm all about buying as much real estate as I can. When this market rebounds in the next 3-4 years, I will be a millionaire.

I rarely buy stuff anymore and when I do I know where to get it cheap so I save more money, and yet I'd be reaching if I said I was nearing even $10k 
laugh.gif

I rarely buy stuff anymore and when I do I know where to get it cheap so I save more money, and yet I'd be reaching if I said I was nearing even $10k 
laugh.gif

I wish I understood America's obsession with being a millionaire.

Do something you love, profit, enjoy life.

If doing what you love brings you millions, then I guess that's a plus if money gets you off.

I wish I understood America's obsession with being a millionaire.

Do something you love, profit, enjoy life.

If doing what you love brings you millions, then I guess that's a plus if money gets you off.

As a young adult I surely haven't figured life out but I can say your habits will elevate you to the top of industry no matter what you do

READ, READ,READ .. WATCH WHAT OTHERS DID TO PATH OF SUCCESS..
I ALWAYS SAY TO MY SELF IF THESE GOLD TEETH RAPPIN FOOLS CAN  BALL OUT THAT SURELY ANY COLLEGE EDUCATED PERSON CAN MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS THEY'D LIKE.

KNOWLEDGE IS THE MOST ESSENTIAL PRINCIPLE.

you all should follow the official motivational thread on here religiously

As a young adult I surely haven't figured life out but I can say your habits will elevate you to the top of industry no matter what you do

READ, READ,READ .. WATCH WHAT OTHERS DID TO PATH OF SUCCESS..
I ALWAYS SAY TO MY SELF IF THESE GOLD TEETH RAPPIN FOOLS CAN  BALL OUT THAT SURELY ANY COLLEGE EDUCATED PERSON CAN MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS THEY'D LIKE.

KNOWLEDGE IS THE MOST ESSENTIAL PRINCIPLE.

you all should follow the official motivational thread on here religiously

AND ANOTHER THING DONT BE HOOD RICH. YOU DONT SEE THE JEWISH PEOPLE BUY SOME FERRAGAMOS TO SHOW OFF WHEN THEY CAN BE SAVING LOL.

I LEARNED THAT LESSON OF MATERIAL GOODS ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO WHEN ALL THAT I VALUED WAS STOLEN FROM ME. THEY ARE JUST SNEAKERS GUYS LMAO

AND ANOTHER THING DONT BE HOOD RICH. YOU DONT SEE THE JEWISH PEOPLE BUY SOME FERRAGAMOS TO SHOW OFF WHEN THEY CAN BE SAVING LOL.

I LEARNED THAT LESSON OF MATERIAL GOODS ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO WHEN ALL THAT I VALUED WAS STOLEN FROM ME. THEY ARE JUST SNEAKERS GUYS LMAO

Originally Posted by Hyper

I wish I understood America's obsession with being a millionaire

Most people think money brings happiness.

As Fab said: "Money cant buy happiness, but its a damn good down payment"

Back
Top Bottom