So lets talk about how to make 1 million dollars....

Originally Posted by Hyper

I wish I understood America's obsession with being a millionaire

Most people think money brings happiness.

As Fab said: "Money cant buy happiness, but its a damn good down payment"

I'm getting in the stock market
pimp.gif

then when I'm older and have more funds I'm opening up either a strip club or a bar.

I'm getting in the stock market
pimp.gif

then when I'm older and have more funds I'm opening up either a strip club or a bar.

I found that one of the guys behind Angry Birds is a relative of mine. I have to get in touch with him and get a job.

I found that one of the guys behind Angry Birds is a relative of mine. I have to get in touch with him and get a job.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

This. If money is the last of your worries, then you're probably on track to at least figuring out what makes you happy.

Honestly, I'm terrible with the frugal thing. Sneakers don't help.
laugh.gif
I'm a couple years removed from college with a good salary, but I KNOW I'm not saving enough. I need to work on that.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

This. If money is the last of your worries, then you're probably on track to at least figuring out what makes you happy.

Honestly, I'm terrible with the frugal thing. Sneakers don't help.
laugh.gif
I'm a couple years removed from college with a good salary, but I KNOW I'm not saving enough. I need to work on that.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

at least you're asking for a job instead of a handout.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

at least you're asking for a job instead of a handout.
laugh.gif

The problem is the more money you make, the more money you have to spend

When you was broke everything was fine. Now you got money, you got a brother that needs help, you got a sister that needs help, you buy a house with the issues that come with that. Then you got random stuff that happens (car breaking down, medical bills, speeding ticket, etc.)

I'm learning not to worry about money anymore. It will consume you if you let it. I try to take solace in the fact that I have more than enough money to live comfortably.

The problem is the more money you make, the more money you have to spend

When you was broke everything was fine. Now you got money, you got a brother that needs help, you got a sister that needs help, you buy a house with the issues that come with that. Then you got random stuff that happens (car breaking down, medical bills, speeding ticket, etc.)

I'm learning not to worry about money anymore. It will consume you if you let it. I try to take solace in the fact that I have more than enough money to live comfortably.

I spent two years in college. Got a diploma in construction engineering. will become a construction manager in an employee owned company within ten years. Investments in real estate, and shares in the company I work for, along with a dignified ($150k+ annual) salary... I'm not gonna be a millionaire tomorrow but if I continue the hard work I will be within a short amount of time.

Chose your battles wisely, take advantage of opportunities, and never give up.

I spent two years in college. Got a diploma in construction engineering. will become a construction manager in an employee owned company within ten years. Investments in real estate, and shares in the company I work for, along with a dignified ($150k+ annual) salary... I'm not gonna be a millionaire tomorrow but if I continue the hard work I will be within a short amount of time.

Chose your battles wisely, take advantage of opportunities, and never give up.

That article was a bunch of nothing lol.

Still motivational though.

I don't make enough, but I'm starting to think "screw saving. Just make more"

Any way possible. (Legal)

Learn, learn, learn.

That article was a bunch of nothing lol.

Still motivational though.

I don't make enough, but I'm starting to think "screw saving. Just make more"

Any way possible. (Legal)

Learn, learn, learn.

Back
Top Bottom