So My Barber Has Been Charging Me More & More .....

I just paid 20$ for a cut which comes with a clean blade shape up it was 10$ but I gave him 20$ he cuts from home...i haven't met a barber that can do beard cut and shape up in under an hour tho
My barber does my mohawk with taper, scissor trims the top, beard trim with lineup and straight razor clean up all around in 30min, 45 tops :pimp:

roll.gif

Last edited:
so what interview is gucci avy from?

i midas whale get some context 

is being a barber the new tattoo artist? feel like barber shops been popping up everywhere.

OP, don't be a sucker and find a new barber. I still go see my fellow Dominican barber in Hollywood even though I live 30 minutes away now. He takes care of me and I do the same. You always take care of those who keep you fresh.

Why don't you talk to your barber about his prices instead of getting punked for $35 and running to the internet to complain?

For everyone that cuts their own hair, what do you use? Like any special setup or kit or anything????

I'm VERY comfortable lining my son and I up at the crib. But I been shook to actually try and cut my own hair...

So I go to the shop maybe 1.5 times a month, and just edge myself up invetween visits.

I'm tryna make that leap tho!
I lined my son up one time, never again. Can't take the chance of screwin' up his cut. I can mess mine up, cause I'm me but not the yougin'.

I wanna get that Bevel joint but havin' a hard time accepting $200+ on a set of clippers

The money you save on going to the barbershop makes the clippers worth it

The moment my Wahl 5 Star dies, the Bevel is getting copped

I haven't been to a barbershop for a shapeup since my last cut in 2012. I've been using these lil $10 clippers my wife bought and they work well enough. Imma snag em tho. Seen a video of dude shapin' his head up and the line was cut so smooth 

i wouldve left the second the price went up the first time you better than me OP :lol:

Last edited:
I took my barber a bottle of scotch yesterday.
Some of you guys just get took.

Back
Top Bottom