So my cousins in the D just copped a house for 16k

A smart businessman can make a mill off those houses in a few years. I'd do it if I got the proper doe.

03150406_12_xl.jpg

i like this one.

Originally Posted by LLC Money

They paid too much, you can cop a crib in certain parts of OH and the same slums your people purchased for 5-8K. I personally feel that both Michigan and Ohio should be null and voided as states, however if you have chumpchange, time, effort, and an optimistic view on the next 10 years there is profit to be had in both these fleabag states
smh.gif

that bad? i'm probably goin to Columbus after I graduate
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

A smart businessman can make a mill off those houses in a few years. I'd do it if I got the proper doe.

A few years? We'll see. I dont know the exact situation in the D but this economy is takin a nose dive when inflation really hits.

they overpaid. go down to the register of deeds and guys are selling for $1500 cash, clear and free with up to date taxes. no lie.

Originally Posted by Esco51

they overpaid. go down to the register of deeds and guys are selling for $1500 cash, clear and free with up to date taxes. no lie.

Im sayin tho, you seent the house? $1500 is insane tho.

I know a few dudes who are making investment portfolios with random Detroit property, and trying to lease them... the problem is alot of them can't collectrent. If you want cheap but good reliable foreclosure houses, its going to be on the west side of Michigan.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Sad part is, I could flip those houses and make a killing.
no you couldn't...if you bought them now and hung on to the houses for a while (years), maybe...

but right now, even if you fix it up, ppl don't want to move into these areas.

you'll have to wait for the AREA to get better/safer/attractive to home buyers.

and it's not like other houses that may be fixed up already are selling for hundreds of thousands.

so i just went to realtor.com and searched for sub20k. it's also amazing the difference between taking a pic at night and in the day
lf1ff0d42-m0m.jpg

l57a4d641-m0m.jpg

lc8cf1242-m0t.jpg

16 gets you

leef13042-m0m.jpg

lb7183042-m0t.jpg

ld5741742-m0m.jpg

10 bucks a square foot

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

so i just went to realtor.com and searched for sub20k. it's also amazing the difference between taking a pic at night and in the day
lf1ff0d42-m0m.jpg

l57a4d641-m0m.jpg

lc8cf1242-m0t.jpg

16 gets you

leef13042-m0m.jpg

lb7183042-m0t.jpg

ld5741742-m0m.jpg

10 bucks a square foot

Look like nice places to break into

Yeah I live in the D, was thinking about copin one of these joints fix it up myself and just go from there

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ninjahood

indifferent.gif
You have no authority to speak on anyone or any creature's housing situation g
smh.gif
oh yeah?

2 words

Rent Stabilized FTW

smokin.gif
I'm not counting words, but nobody in here is talking about renting, they are talking about flat out buying run down housing for less than the jesus piece you put on 4 year lay-a-way, with the intent to fix it up and flip the place. The same way you have no business speaking on people's cribs, you have no business speaking on owning anything outside of jordans, polo sheets, and dandruff shampoo.
tired.gif
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh shut up, u always on my meat b
laugh.gif

anyways...some of these houses have very nice vintage facades and architecture...

04150404_16.jpg

damn u can cop a a damn castle on da low to out there huh too....too bad ain't no one tryin to even breathe oxygen in anyone of these places let alone livethere.

http://www.howardhanna.com/

type in these MLS #s and you can see what you can get in cleveland for a grand or so...look at the monthly mortgage payments. I saw one for 44 cents a month

just some examples.. that last one is almost 2200 sq foot for $1500.

with prices that cheap, expect a influx of undocumented immigrants flooded those neighborhoods and actually galvanizing it and makin it betta.

Back
Top Bottom