so my house caught fire today

glad your allright im sure you want to keep your shoes if they are fine but i suggest you store em in a warehouse or something because it most likely has smoke damage on it and you dont want your family to be around that not worth damaging your health over some rubber

sidenote: this reminds me of the NT'r who sold some shoes on ebay and it ended for less than what he expected so he told the buyer his shoe collection burned in a fire
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Terrible man I'm sorry to read that. Nothing I can say will make you feel better I just hope everything can be replaced and thank god no one was hurt.

Man I appreciate all y'all for the well wishes and the monetary offers. It's a beautiful thing to see people care about others, even those they don't personally know. I think I should be fine on cash. My agent said after the adjuster stops by they will advance me cash to buy clothes and other necessary items. They just take it out on the back end. That will at least get me back to work.

I hope this never happens to any of you or your loved ones. But if you're living with your spouse or vice versa, make sure their name is on the policy or they have a separate renters policy. Because we are engaged they are saying her stuff is total loss. Only the kids' and my stuff will be covered.

Also, there were some public adjusters out there that work as middle men. I goofed and signed a contract with them in the confusion yesterday. I gotta cancel today to make sure I'm not liable.

Once again thanks to all y'all. This just proves there are plenty of good people out there. And I realize they are only shoes so I'm not tripping on that. Just wanna get back to life as we knew it.

Be happy you or your family are okay bro. Forget the material stuff you can always get it back

Back
Top Bottom