So my school is the talk of the week. Vol. SMH

you gotta change your avy if you want me to pay attention to what you saying..(dont tho
laugh.gif
)

and your dude is wilding for doing that, let alone for only 4Gs

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by CWK

We (Mayde Creek) beat the tar out of Yates - that was twenty years ago, though. They shaved their heads and were staring us down during pre-game laps chanting "Oop-sy Op-sy Ballheaded Posse".
laugh.gif
Also, Galena Park tried serving us COCA-COLA in the locker room at half-time.
sick.gif

so why mention it? i bet they wouldnt be able to even touch yates now! but anywho, yall got to understand, yates is in the middle of the hood! 3rd ward to be exact, and i grew up with 80% of the dudes on the team. all we did errday was hoop and have sex! thats always been our whole life! i wish i would have put the time effort and heart into the game as much as my potnas did and i could have gotten a scholarship somewhere! im proud of my homies, they gone take the state title for 4a again this year, just like last year and nobody is going to stop us! things like this makes me proud to say i graduated from jy! but as for all the controversy, people be sounding like straight up (()), you suppose to show mercy on the court? gftoh! if you garbage then you garbage, take the L and keep it movin! as for lee's bball team, they need to drop out of high school get a ged and try finding a trade...lmao
after seeing the thread in S&T, i KNEW you were gonna come in here
laugh.gif

I was so surprised dude wasn't on the first page

Your friend is a %%%!@%!, heard about this story on PTI and there's also a thread about it in the Sports section.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by CWK

We (Mayde Creek) beat the tar out of Yates - that was twenty years ago, though. They shaved their heads and were staring us down during pre-game laps chanting "Oop-sy Op-sy Ballheaded Posse".
laugh.gif
Also, Galena Park tried serving us COCA-COLA in the locker room at half-time.
sick.gif

so why mention it? i bet they wouldnt be able to even touch yates now! but anywho, yall got to understand, yates is in the middle of the hood! 3rd ward to be exact, and i grew up with 80% of the dudes on the team. all we did errday was hoop and {smash brauds}! thats always been our whole life! i wish i would have put the time effort and heart into the game as much as my potnas did and i could have gotten a scholarship somewhere! im proud of my homies, they gone take the state title for 4a again this year, just like last year and nobody is going to stop us! things like this makes me proud to say i graduated from jy! but as for all the controversy, people be sounding like straight up (()), you suppose to show mercy on the court? gftoh! if you garbage then you garbage, take the L and keep it movin! as for lee's bball team, they need to drop out of high school get a ged and try finding a trade...lmao
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick02.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I bet you were there when the SUC recorded June 27th too.

fixed

and naw i wasnt there when they recorded that joint, but i did attend yates hs from 2005-2009
pimp.gif

ps i bet they could blast your high school to smitherines!

jordanpinoy wrote:
So my school is the talk of the week in sports and in crime, i go to Lee High School in Houston, Texas.
im not sure if anyone has heard about us getting blown out by Yates High School 170-35 in basketball and being on ESPN and news chanels.
also two of my home boys was convicted of capital murder, dude hired my homeboy to kill his mom for 4 grand..

Also i would like to bring in a discussion about if Yates was "un-sportsman like" towards us by blowing us out

Who is this in your avy?

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

I was just talkin about that ball game. The question around my office was: is your team special? Special meaning are the players mentally challenged??

our team is not "special" our team has no chemistry with each other, we dont play as a team in other words.. only sport that we are good at issoccer..

Originally Posted by KingJay718

also two of my home boys was convicted of capital murder, dude hired my homeboy to kill his mom for 4 grand..

Bro, your school made News12 The Bronx. What the heck is in the water in Space City?

wow, thats something serious.. but i can care less on what everyone says about this school. i have no sympathy for this school in athletics because wearen't even known for sports. im just bringing in information in.

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Get out of there bruh.

i would if i could but its my senior year, might as well stay. Lucky i don't play basketball this year. due to me signing up too late

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

Get out of there bruh.

i would if i could but its my senior year, might as well stay.

Lucky i don't play basketball this year. due to me signing up too late

OP got cut from the team
laugh.gif

Jokin fam.. That'd be hilarious tho

Originally Posted by AyVee323

Get out of there bruh.

i would if i could but its my senior year, might as well stay.

Lucky i don't play basketball this year. due to me signing up too late

OP got cut from the team
laugh.gif

Jokin fam.. That'd be hilarious tho

lmao no lie it would be funny though because its impossible to get cut from the team, like i said we are not a basketball fit school..hell..we dont even have afootball team

Yo we was talkin about the dude who paid to have his moms killed.
Didn't Madison beat ya before?
if so,
pimp.gif
my school is almost unstoppable in football

Originally Posted by airforce416

so about who that is in the avy
nerd.gif

a name would be a start

roll.gif
well for my avy i dont even know where i got it from, im clueless myself..
It's from one of those Twerk Team videos.

Once I saw their faces, I stopped watching.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Yo we was talkin about the dude who paid to have his moms killed.
Didn't Madison beat ya before?
if so,
pimp.gif
my school is almost unstoppable in football

yea we lost against madison, but we dont play madison this season. we lose to many teams we are 1-12 right now..

Back
Top Bottom