So.....Now this "Cougar" wants to take me to Cancun over Spring Break......YOLO?

Why even think about not going? You've made your intentions with her clear, just go and have a great time that's paid for and get laid all week and even see if she's down for a 3some with some other chick. The reason cougars like us younger dudes is because we have the energy for all that. Give her enough drinks and she'll start hunting for you man.

Why the @%*! you even asking? If anything you could always find another shorty in cancun
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Stop saying YOLO

^ This!!!!! I hate it. How hard is it to just say it? I don't e'en believe you OP, honestly I don't e'en care. It's NT is all I have to say
laugh.gif

I really dont understand why anyone would need to make a thread about this....can you not see the obvious decision?

Originally Posted by Focused22

last week she invites me to a Miami Heat game, with lower level seats. I couldnt make it.....but TODAY, she bids on this 5 Star Cancun vacation on LuxuryLink.com and she won the auction and wants me to go with her for SB.....
WOW!!!!

SHE STAYS IN MIAMI?....SLIDE HER MY WAY BRUH' U PLAYING AROUND U AINT BOUT DAT

YOU JUST FLAKING ON HER WHILE SHE TRYING TO HAVE "FUN"

I WANT TO BE AT HEAT  GAMES & CANCUN AND KUSH BREAK
pimp.gif

IS SHE GOOD LOOKING?...DO IT ...BUT I DONT YOU GOING TO ..SHE PROBABLY ALREADY FOUND ANOTHER YOUNGIN TO FILL UR DUTY THO

Originally Posted by G14

last week she invites me to a Miami Heat game, with lower level seats. I couldnt make it.....but TODAY, she bids on this 5 Star Cancun vacation on LuxuryLink.com and she won the auction and wants me to go with her for SB.....
WOW!!!!

SHE STAYS IN MIAMI?....SLIDE HER MY WAY BRUH' U PLAYING AROUND U AINT BOUT DAT

YOU JUST FLAKING ON HER WHILE SHE TRYING TO HAVE "FUN"

I WANT TO BE AT HEAT  GAMES & CANCUN AND KUSH BREAK
pimp.gif

IS SHE GOOD LOOKING?...DO IT ...BUT I DONT YOU GOING TO ..SHE PROBABLY ALREADY FOUND ANOTHER YOUNGIN TO FILL UR DUTY THO
eek.gif
Miami? What's her twitter?
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Ga'head yo, what you scared for? she a big girl, she been through it, she knows what's coming.

That might be the problem! Wide as all outside. Other than that I'm calling "duck tales"
There is no legit reason not to take this woman up on he offer after you blatantly made it clear of his intentions toward her. 
30t6p3b.gif

I'll get a pic for you all soon....

No ducktales.

If I commit to the trip, I will be sure to post pictures.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

I'll get a pic for you all soon....

No ducktales.

If I commit to the trip, I will be sure to post pictures.
we-got-time-o.gif
laugh.gif
 A+++ execution. Will check back in April. If no pics, I will be disappoint.

i sincerely hope you're not dumb enough to post a pic.

best case scenario, NT approves and sends
pimp.gif
smiley sall over the page

then finds her information, via fb, twitter, white pages, random encounter, and tell her about the post.

worst case scenario, NT disapproves calls her wack ugly, etc

then finds her information,v ia fb, twitter, white pages, random encounter, and tell her about the post and other nonsense

i sincerely hope you're not dumb enough to post a pic.

best case scenario, NT approves and sends
pimp.gif
smiley sall over the page

then finds her information, via fb, twitter, white pages, random encounter, and tell her about the post.

worst case scenario, NT disapproves calls her wack ugly, etc

then finds her information,v ia fb, twitter, white pages, random encounter, and tell her about the post and other nonsense

Yo for real though, just go.
Have as much fun as you can. With her, with the surroundings, whatever.
But be extra cautious as to how often you let her know that you just wanna be friends.

40 years old. Unmarried. Rich. Requests you take trips with her on several occasions, even AFTER you deny her,
THEN proceeds to "win an auction for a trip" like its something that happens to people when you know DAMN well
she had you in mind when she bought that thing suggests shes a little crazier than alotta women already are.....

Or play it safe and don't go.

Yeah, YOLO.........

until you're murdered by a cat lady.

Back
Top Bottom