So NT had my first Nightmare in forever....Vol I'm Shook

Jking0821 wrote:

SON. I have absolutely NO reason to lie about what I'm about to write. I swear to you that I had a very similar experience last sunday. I dont know what time it was because I didnt look at the clock, but what happened was this...

I woke up out of nowhere. I feel the foot of my bed depress like someone sat down or leaned down on it. My feet actually moved down with the bed and I FEEL this as it's happening. This entire time, I'm awake, but I cant open my eyes or move. Sleep paralysis. I try to scream, but it's like a gagged/muffled scream with no volume. It was really weird. Then finally I can open my eyes, but I didnt look at the foot of my bed. I was spooked. I just went back to sleep. And it happened again! I'm not sure the time span between the instances becuse you know how time is when you're sleep, but I feel my bed pushing down again and I'm stuck there. I didnt scream this time, but I did look, and there was just darkness. I didnt see any crazy figures or anything. It was just dark. I went back to sleep and havnt had any problems sleeping since, but it was bizarre, and it's even more bizarre that you had a similar experience on last Sunday. The same day of the week it happened to me.

For what it's worth, I was having a discussion about religion with this girl on the phone the night before all this happened.

Jking0821 wrote:

SON. I have absolutely NO reason to lie about what I'm about to write. I swear to you that I had a very similar experience last sunday. I dont know what time it was because I didnt look at the clock, but what happened was this...

I woke up out of nowhere. I feel the foot of my bed depress like someone sat down or leaned down on it. My feet actually moved down with the bed and I FEEL this as it's happening. This entire time, I'm awake, but I cant open my eyes or move. Sleep paralysis. I try to scream, but it's like a gagged/muffled scream with no volume. It was really weird. Then finally I can open my eyes, but I didnt look at the foot of my bed. I was spooked. I just went back to sleep. And it happened again! I'm not sure the time span between the instances becuse you know how time is when you're sleep, but I feel my bed pushing down again and I'm stuck there. I didnt scream this time, but I did look, and there was just darkness. I didnt see any crazy figures or anything. It was just dark. I went back to sleep and havnt had any problems sleeping since, but it was bizarre, and it's even more bizarre that you had a similar experience on last Sunday. The same day of the week it happened to me.

For what it's worth, I was having a discussion about religion with this girl on the phone the night before all this happened.

I love dreaming period. What works best is Nyquil
laugh.gif

Everytime I take a few shots I have some wild dreams both good and scary.  Always so intriguing, you just never know...
laugh.gif
  Maybe its just me.

laugh.gif

Everytime I take a few shots I have some wild dreams both good and scary.  Always so intriguing, you just never know...
laugh.gif
  Maybe its just me.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  Maybe its just me.
never tried that but... i take a @++$@$!@ of meltonin and 3/4 times i have some intense dreams
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  Maybe its just me.
never tried that but... i take a @++$@$!@ of meltonin and 3/4 times i have some intense dreams
laugh.gif

this one kid i used to know told me that hed purposely set his alarms early early in the morningl ike well before he wanted to wake up, and hed get dreams almost everytime after doing that, ie going back to sleep
tried it and it i guess works,altho i find just whenever i get woken up then fall back asleep ill most likely have a dream
since i stopped smoking bud so much this past month my dream game was ramped up A LOT
last nightmare i had if you could even call it taht, my teeth all fell out, it was pretty gross, was grinding my teeth and they just started decaying and eventually all fell out, reminded me of that ren and stimpy episode where rens joints fall out

this one kid i used to know told me that hed purposely set his alarms early early in the morningl ike well before he wanted to wake up, and hed get dreams almost everytime after doing that, ie going back to sleep
tried it and it i guess works,altho i find just whenever i get woken up then fall back asleep ill most likely have a dream
since i stopped smoking bud so much this past month my dream game was ramped up A LOT
last nightmare i had if you could even call it taht, my teeth all fell out, it was pretty gross, was grinding my teeth and they just started decaying and eventually all fell out, reminded me of that ren and stimpy episode where rens joints fall out

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Jking0821

So lets say it was a spirit or alien or something....how can i talk to it or not be deathly afraid of it. Because it was straight stalking me. Not like a casual walk. Thumping around whispers and then getting all in my face....id like it to be less threatening next time.
You would have to use a means of connecting with the "other side." "Luigi Boards" is one way but I hear that is a box you don't want to open if you don't know what you are doing because you can't control what type of spirit you will invite. So don't even think about doing that man.
laugh.gif

just for future reference you spelled it kinda wrong
its ouija
and its nothin to be played with

sleep paralysis aint cool
im used to lucid dreams
i get funny dreams that i cnt recall little after i wake
iremember them for a time and then i forget

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Jking0821

So lets say it was a spirit or alien or something....how can i talk to it or not be deathly afraid of it. Because it was straight stalking me. Not like a casual walk. Thumping around whispers and then getting all in my face....id like it to be less threatening next time.
You would have to use a means of connecting with the "other side." "Luigi Boards" is one way but I hear that is a box you don't want to open if you don't know what you are doing because you can't control what type of spirit you will invite. So don't even think about doing that man.
laugh.gif

just for future reference you spelled it kinda wrong
its ouija
and its nothin to be played with

sleep paralysis aint cool
im used to lucid dreams
i get funny dreams that i cnt recall little after i wake
iremember them for a time and then i forget

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Jking0821 wrote:

It seriously is the creepiest thing ever.  And I completely know what you mean about being awake.  You swear you are awake i can see the back of my eyelids i can feel the pillow and covers i can feel the bed shake ever so slightly as he stalks my bed, and as it starts to shake more and more the angrier the walk gets.  Everything is so vivid.

But like i said i had previous dreams where the "being" is walking around my bed and i hear it.  But this was the first time it started talking i was legit scared.

Good to hear it's not only me.  Succubus doesn't sound too bad i guess....i mean it does rape you first...lol i don't know what i would do if i could open my eyes and see it.  I prob wouldn't sleep ever again.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Jking0821 wrote:

It seriously is the creepiest thing ever.  And I completely know what you mean about being awake.  You swear you are awake i can see the back of my eyelids i can feel the pillow and covers i can feel the bed shake ever so slightly as he stalks my bed, and as it starts to shake more and more the angrier the walk gets.  Everything is so vivid.

But like i said i had previous dreams where the "being" is walking around my bed and i hear it.  But this was the first time it started talking i was legit scared.

Good to hear it's not only me.  Succubus doesn't sound too bad i guess....i mean it does rape you first...lol i don't know what i would do if i could open my eyes and see it.  I prob wouldn't sleep ever again.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

I have not had a nightmare in quite some time but I hate when someone throws something at you in a dream and you flinch in real life.

Not exactly the same but in like half my nightmare's I'm falling and I normally wake up 'cus I start kicking my legs and it's weird as hell 'cus for like the first two or three seconds waking up you think it's real and keep kicking.

I remember having a recurring nightmare from when I was like 8-14 where I was always being chased around this warehouse by a witch who I could never escape. She never touched me but always got like inches away.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

I have not had a nightmare in quite some time but I hate when someone throws something at you in a dream and you flinch in real life.

Not exactly the same but in like half my nightmare's I'm falling and I normally wake up 'cus I start kicking my legs and it's weird as hell 'cus for like the first two or three seconds waking up you think it's real and keep kicking.

I remember having a recurring nightmare from when I was like 8-14 where I was always being chased around this warehouse by a witch who I could never escape. She never touched me but always got like inches away.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Joe Cool

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

No ducktales, I SWEAR thats the same exact face I've seen while undergoing sleep paralysis... minus the nurse hat. 
eek.gif
yo me Too. I was shook the 1st time I had sleep paralysis. I opened my eyes and couldnt move or speak, then in the corner of my eye, I see that face

I thought it was the girl from the Grudge. no lie
ohwell.gif
. I tried to move, scream, nothing happened. Then she moved to my feet then slowly started coming toward me. my heart was poundin and in my head I was screamin "Im not gonna die like this!!"  tryna fight the sleep paralysis.  I closed my eyes, opened them again and she was right infront of  my face, we were eye to eye. u dont know how shook I was right then
laugh.gif
  I closed my eyes again and I was able to wiggle my toes then finally I was able to move again. I opened my eyes and she was gone. I couldnt sleep for the rest of the night and it was like 4 in the morning.
Damn
eek.gif
. Yea def a succubus,Demons that come in form of females to seduce you. Glad you were able to end it soon cause some people have actually died from shock after being visited. Granted they do have intercourse with you first 
laugh.gif

I'd prob wake up with hershey stains if I experience something like this 
laugh.gif
It was not a good feelin son. I didnt know that succubus stuff was real. I remember watchin the southpark episode about it thinkin it was sum bull
laugh.gif

I just hope it never happens again. I dont kno what Id do. That feeling of being helpless with something like that in the room, no bueno

I hope it never happens again to you either fambs

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

No ducktales, I SWEAR thats the same exact face I've seen while undergoing sleep paralysis... minus the nurse hat. 
eek.gif
yo me Too. I was shook the 1st time I had sleep paralysis. I opened my eyes and couldnt move or speak, then in the corner of my eye, I see that face

I thought it was the girl from the Grudge. no lie
ohwell.gif
. I tried to move, scream, nothing happened. Then she moved to my feet then slowly started coming toward me. my heart was poundin and in my head I was screamin "Im not gonna die like this!!"  tryna fight the sleep paralysis.  I closed my eyes, opened them again and she was right infront of  my face, we were eye to eye. u dont know how shook I was right then
laugh.gif
  I closed my eyes again and I was able to wiggle my toes then finally I was able to move again. I opened my eyes and she was gone. I couldnt sleep for the rest of the night and it was like 4 in the morning.
Damn
eek.gif
. Yea def a succubus,Demons that come in form of females to seduce you. Glad you were able to end it soon cause some people have actually died from shock after being visited. Granted they do have intercourse with you first 
laugh.gif

I'd prob wake up with hershey stains if I experience something like this 
laugh.gif
It was not a good feelin son. I didnt know that succubus stuff was real. I remember watchin the southpark episode about it thinkin it was sum bull
laugh.gif

I just hope it never happens again. I dont kno what Id do. That feeling of being helpless with something like that in the room, no bueno

I hope it never happens again to you either fambs

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

As far as nightmares go, I dont have them often, but when I do it always the same one:

I start out going somewhere with my friends, then when the day is over I leave. Im walking home and I see my mom and my lil brother. I tell my moms im goin home and she says ok see you later.  I walk toward home and I see this older lady and she says "Are you (my full name)?" and im like 
eek.gif
"how did u know?" then she tells me "I had a dream that I killed you today" and im like "WHAT?!?!"  Then she pull a gun out her purse and I can see my mom and my little brother up the street. I try to yell out their names but no sound comes out and they turn the corner and are gone. Then the lady locks eyes with me, points the gun at me and pulls the trigger. Right when I hear the gun go off I wake up. Always has me shook
frown.gif
thats pretty crazy but I can so imagine you just taking out a granny if one ever says your name. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
never thought about it like that.  That old lady didnt play son, she knew my whole govt. cant trust these grannys out here they be strapped
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

As far as nightmares go, I dont have them often, but when I do it always the same one:

I start out going somewhere with my friends, then when the day is over I leave. Im walking home and I see my mom and my lil brother. I tell my moms im goin home and she says ok see you later.  I walk toward home and I see this older lady and she says "Are you (my full name)?" and im like 
eek.gif
"how did u know?" then she tells me "I had a dream that I killed you today" and im like "WHAT?!?!"  Then she pull a gun out her purse and I can see my mom and my little brother up the street. I try to yell out their names but no sound comes out and they turn the corner and are gone. Then the lady locks eyes with me, points the gun at me and pulls the trigger. Right when I hear the gun go off I wake up. Always has me shook
frown.gif
thats pretty crazy but I can so imagine you just taking out a granny if one ever says your name. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
never thought about it like that.  That old lady didnt play son, she knew my whole govt. cant trust these grannys out here they be strapped
laugh.gif

I haven't had a nightmare in a while (knock on wood). But a couple months ago, I'm sleeping in the bed with my girl, we're facing one another. For some reason, I start to wake up in the middle of the night and as I'm waking up my girl wakes up screaming directly in my face! I'm frozen in fear thinking she's screaming because someone's standing behind me, since I sleep near the bedroom door, about to chop my head off or somethin. Then she finally stops and says she was having a nightmare. That $#!% right there had me beyond shook!

I haven't had a nightmare in a while (knock on wood). But a couple months ago, I'm sleeping in the bed with my girl, we're facing one another. For some reason, I start to wake up in the middle of the night and as I'm waking up my girl wakes up screaming directly in my face! I'm frozen in fear thinking she's screaming because someone's standing behind me, since I sleep near the bedroom door, about to chop my head off or somethin. Then she finally stops and says she was having a nightmare. That $#!% right there had me beyond shook!

Back
Top Bottom