So NT had my first Nightmare in forever....Vol I'm Shook

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Sleep paralysis is just a term coined by the medical community who doesn't know anything...

It use to happen to me all the time when I was younger. But the black cloud thing has happened to me too... When I was in Okinawa I remember passing out after a long day of work . I went straight to sleep in my cammies, didn't even eat... Woke up to black smoke ala LOST and the inability to move anything ...

I think we walk with spirits and our soul and brain doesn't correlate with our bodies in time to make the smooth adjustment back to this realm... Think about like a computer running mad apps , the CPU slows down and sometimes you have to restart the computer to make it run normal again... Maybe that's where the paralysis comes in
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Sleep paralysis is just a term coined by the medical community who doesn't know anything...

It use to happen to me all the time when I was younger. But the black cloud thing has happened to me too... When I was in Okinawa I remember passing out after a long day of work . I went straight to sleep in my cammies, didn't even eat... Woke up to black smoke ala LOST and the inability to move anything ...

I think we walk with spirits and our soul and brain doesn't correlate with our bodies in time to make the smooth adjustment back to this realm... Think about like a computer running mad apps , the CPU slows down and sometimes you have to restart the computer to make it run normal again... Maybe that's where the paralysis comes in
pimp.gif

That's just crazy though. I've never had that happen to me so I can't speak on that experience but it might end up being sleep paralysis. Unless it becomes more consistent.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Sleep on you stomach or on your side...end of story.

I never sleep on my back, its uncomfortable. The few nightmares i have usually come from something i was watching before i went to bed, nowadays i'm always watching sportscenter though.
This! It seems to me at least that every time I sleep on my back I get these kind of dreams. Usually I wiggle my thumbs and toes to get out of it and just repeat to myself its not real. A lot of people on NT seem to get this though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Sleep on you stomach or on your side...end of story.

I never sleep on my back, its uncomfortable. The few nightmares i have usually come from something i was watching before i went to bed, nowadays i'm always watching sportscenter though.
This! It seems to me at least that every time I sleep on my back I get these kind of dreams. Usually I wiggle my thumbs and toes to get out of it and just repeat to myself its not real. A lot of people on NT seem to get this though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Sleep paralysis in a lucid dream. Next time don't fight it and you'll move onto something else.

I thought lucid dreaming was when you know your dreaming.  I had no clue i was dreaming i "thought" it was all real
That's why you have to question reality and realize you're in a dream.

Sleep paralysis in a lucid dream. Next time don't fight it and you'll move onto something else.

I thought lucid dreaming was when you know your dreaming.  I had no clue i was dreaming i "thought" it was all real

The Pineal Gland, or the 3rd eye is most activated when we're sleeping. Its said to be the gateway to different levels of consciousness, Dimensions and spirituality. If you really want to contact these demons I would say to develop your third eye through meditation but who knows where to start with that!

The Pineal Gland, or the 3rd eye is most activated when we're sleeping. Its said to be the gateway to different levels of consciousness, Dimensions and spirituality. If you really want to contact these demons I would say to develop your third eye through meditation but who knows where to start with that!

Once you realize its a dream you can alter it however you want. I've been doing it since I was around 17. 5 years of practice now. Scary as hell at first but now its like a normal thing but only on days that I get enough sleep.

Once you realize its a dream you can alter it however you want. I've been doing it since I was around 17. 5 years of practice now. Scary as hell at first but now its like a normal thing but only on days that I get enough sleep.

This has happened to me a few times. It is scary. I've never seen anything flying near me, but I when it does happen to me, I have this feeling that something is behind me and I cannot move. It must be sleep paralysis, there were times where I open my eyes and can't move my body. I try screaming and eventually I wake up yelling and nothing is there. It's weird and scary.

This has happened to me a few times. It is scary. I've never seen anything flying near me, but I when it does happen to me, I have this feeling that something is behind me and I cannot move. It must be sleep paralysis, there were times where I open my eyes and can't move my body. I try screaming and eventually I wake up yelling and nothing is there. It's weird and scary.

In my sleep paralysis i usually calm my self down , take some breaths , then count to 5 , and move out of it.
It still freaks me out though I wake up in the mourning still tired like I didn't sleep at all.

In my sleep paralysis i usually calm my self down , take some breaths , then count to 5 , and move out of it.
It still freaks me out though I wake up in the mourning still tired like I didn't sleep at all.

Back
Top Bottom