So NT, How do you stay consistent with Working out?

I am sure I'm not alone on this. I can workout consistent for like a week and then i just forget about it and stop
ohwell.gif

Any tips?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

think about the bad broads you would smash with your new muscles
true. get motivated. a week is pathetic. most people can at least go a month. I see cats come and go at the gym all the time. its kindainteresting. You obviously dont play sports right?

son I've become so religious with working out its sad, but as one said the new buns that have swung my way is amazing. I'm on a 2 day work, one dayrest schedule.

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

think about the bad broads you would smash with your new muscles
true. get motivated. a week is pathetic. most people can at least go a month. I see cats come and go at the gym all the time. its kinda interesting. You obviously dont play sports right?
I use to play sports. Every now and then i'll play basketball. Just lately i been gaining weight. I'm like 5' 10 and weigh around 170.

i take weekly pics of my body and its keeps me motivated its prettycool to see how your body improves
smile.gif

well it will probably help if your boys will go with you, its better that way so you wont feel alone and not go at all.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I don't
tired.gif
I'm trying to get into a routine so it becomes habitual
Yeah its hard for me to stay motivated. For me, I get motivated about stuff late for some reason. For example, summer is almost here and NOW, NOTLAST AUGUST did I get truly remotivated to lose all this weight and get in shape. Theres always next year.
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Thanks for all the advice and thanks to the mods for moving this to S&T. idk y i posted in general
laugh.gif

Seeing pics of dudes already in great shape really keeps me going....but once it becomes part of your routine....you'll start feeling bad for NOT going...

Back
Top Bottom