So NT how many finals do you have VOL I can't feel my face

So I have 4 exams in the next 4 days and right now I am so wired on energy drinks that I can't stay still. So for those who do have finals how many do youguys have?

ohwell.gif
I have history midterm tomorrow, but I also have six one-page journals to write by 8am tomorrow.

5 left.

Management finals on thursday and the rest after that - Two on Friday & Two on monday
tired.gif

Done on may 12 or 13.. I am not sure

I have 2 tomorrow and one Wed. then I'm done till august 25th. But I have 2 5 page book reports due tomorrow at 12:45
smh.gif
I haven't even read the booksyet
laugh.gif

i have 2
one for english
and one for econ
dont need to study or nuthin...
cuz im so fly
pimp.gif

Mon - QuarkXpress unit test "final" for Graphic Arts
Tue - 10 min Presentation about Brian McKnight for Traditional and World Music
Wed - 2 min Impromptu speech for Public Speaking

That's pretty much it. Nothing too serious. Good luck to the rest of you guys.

I have my last last final tomorrow (senior) in which whatever grade I get for that final, will probably end up being my grade for the semester. But for thelife of me, I can not get myself to start studying. Only one night of studying left, and I can't even do it.

Well Monday- Applied Algebra
Tuesday- Circuits II
Weds- Electronics I
and Thurs Physics I for Engineers

my head seriously is like pounding

6 classes = 18 credit hours

Only 1 final to take...got A's in the other 5 classes...
pimp.gif

Got 4 next week. I'm prolly about to email my photography teacher and ask for an extension for a presentation because I can't get my film processed intime.

i'll be done by the 14th...can't wait. i'm pretty mnuch screwed there's so many finals to take in 3rd yr pharmacy but i'll get thru itsomehow.

3 exams down and 1 to go. It's two 3-4 page papers and due by Wednesday at noon. I'm basically on summer break now
pimp.gif

I have 2 papers, 1 speech and 1 in class test

I just finished my theology paper that's due on Tuesday. It feels so good and by next Monday I'll be all done and at the beach.

Monday: Spanish
Tuesday: Poli Sci
Wednesday: Algebra/Ameri Gov

The real test: Finding a job this summer and saving.

Got a 3 page paper to write by tuesday. Presentation on Tuesday. Hand in my 20 page paper then start studying for my 6 Finals Exams (Calc, ManagerialAccounting, Econ Hist, Business Econ Theory, Ethics, and Theology. 18 Credits FTL. Then when I'm done with that Summer Classes 12 Credits FTL. Only onemore of 18 credits than I'm good

Back
Top Bottom