So NT... my MANAGER calls me the N-word at work last night.

son he said it with the "er" or the "a"?...preposterous...

if he said it with the "er" then i suggest you indeed record him admitting what he said...then go corporate....hell, even hit up your local news station and submit the audio..let him lose his job..then pop his tires...follow him home.....then kill him and his family (just in case his seed uses the N word as well)

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

36776655.gif
Only one option:
Spoiler [+]

if he said it with the "er" then i suggest you indeed record him admitting what he said...then go corporate....hell, even hit up your local news station and submit the audio..let him lose his job..then pop his tires...follow him home.....then kill him and his family (just in case his seed uses the N word as well)

Your best bet is to contact the Corp HR department, and let them know how mad you are. They will do something immediately and call your store manager to make him feel the fire being lit under his butt that if he likes his job that this dude needs to be removed right now. The racist's supervisor might catch some heat for this too, b/c he didn't do anything about it right there.

If I was the supervisor and this was going on in front of me, I would tell the racist to punch out and he is done right there on the spot.

Your best bet is to contact the Corp HR department, and let them know how mad you are. They will do something immediately and call your store manager to make him feel the fire being lit under his butt that if he likes his job that this dude needs to be removed right now. The racist's supervisor might catch some heat for this too, b/c he didn't do anything about it right there.

If I was the supervisor and this was going on in front of me, I would tell the racist to punch out and he is done right there on the spot.

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

this and smh @ this situation

You need to take this up with higher management and resolve the situation. There is no place for discrimination in the American workplace.
Costco is too big of a company to let something like this slide.

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

this and smh @ this situation

You need to take this up with higher management and resolve the situation. There is no place for discrimination in the American workplace.
Costco is too big of a company to let something like this slide.

Does he have a history or was it an isolated event?  I'd advise against spreading the incident amongst co-workers before you decide what you'll do.  If it wasn't so hard to find a job I'd recommend quitting and then fully detail what happens to corporate for everyone else's benefit. But if you choose to bring it up, be ready for a whole new work atmosphere.

Does he have a history or was it an isolated event?  I'd advise against spreading the incident amongst co-workers before you decide what you'll do.  If it wasn't so hard to find a job I'd recommend quitting and then fully detail what happens to corporate for everyone else's benefit. But if you choose to bring it up, be ready for a whole new work atmosphere.

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

if your bout that life you'd catch dude in the parking lot

if not bout that life tell manager
It's been proven before that OP isnt.

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

if your bout that life you'd catch dude in the parking lot

if not bout that life tell manager
It's been proven before that OP isnt.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

That recorder idea is money, literally.

Still get dude fired. Then sue the %*** out of them.

You win twice.

AND you might get an interview on Dateline NBC or atleast some low-budget news network

chicks love a dude on tv
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

That recorder idea is money, literally.

Still get dude fired. Then sue the %*** out of them.

You win twice.

AND you might get an interview on Dateline NBC or atleast some low-budget news network

chicks love a dude on tv
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom