So NT... my MANAGER calls me the N-word at work last night.

Cliffnotes:

- my 38 year old assistant manager who is miserable with his life attacked be verbally last night while I was at work. For NO reason.
- He calls me the n-word mad times, even in front of his supervisor.
- The supervisor tells me he'll handle the situation.. I HIGHLY doubt anything will be done to my satisfaction.... The assistant manager and hjs supervisor are buddy-buddy type dudes.- Dude shouldnt use the n-word sooo loosely around his supervisor unless he KNOWS he can get away with it.
- What can be done about this? I have to work today at 12, I think my best bet is to talk to the STORE manager... But he won't even do *#!+. Smh#+%%!@+ HICKS ... smh

Cliffnotes:

- my 38 year old assistant manager who is miserable with his life attacked be verbally last night while I was at work. For NO reason.
- He calls me the n-word mad times, even in front of his supervisor.
- The supervisor tells me he'll handle the situation.. I HIGHLY doubt anything will be done to my satisfaction.... The assistant manager and hjs supervisor are buddy-buddy type dudes.- Dude shouldnt use the n-word sooo loosely around his supervisor unless he KNOWS he can get away with it.
- What can be done about this? I have to work today at 12, I think my best bet is to talk to the STORE manager... But he won't even do *#!+. Smh#+%%!@+ HICKS ... smh

More info please.

Race of the other two dudes?
What is the context in which he used it?

That is unfortunate. You might have to find another job if you can't get the respect you deserve there.

What store is this? If you need me to file a complaint I will call them and say I "overheard" something.

More info please.

Race of the other two dudes?
What is the context in which he used it?

That is unfortunate. You might have to find another job if you can't get the respect you deserve there.

What store is this? If you need me to file a complaint I will call them and say I "overheard" something.

usually i would say ignore it..but no....make a scene...get people involved..complain to higher ups until he gets fired

usually i would say ignore it..but no....make a scene...get people involved..complain to higher ups until he gets fired

I would take some stuff and record him and/or the supervisor admitting that $%!^, take it to HQ and threaten to sue if nothing happens

I would take some stuff and record him and/or the supervisor admitting that $%!^, take it to HQ and threaten to sue if nothing happens

get a recorder, put it in your pocket, go up to him and bring up the incident. if he speaks on it, you have your evidence.
$$$$$$$$$

get a recorder, put it in your pocket, go up to him and bring up the incident. if he speaks on it, you have your evidence.
$$$$$$$$$

I'm pissed for you.

Don't let that #$## slide. Take that one all the way up to corporate. File a complaint and let them know that if he isn't gone soon, then they will have a discrimination lawsuit on their hands for continuing to employ a racist who makes his opinion known on their clock.

I'm pissed for you.

Don't let that #$## slide. Take that one all the way up to corporate. File a complaint and let them know that if he isn't gone soon, then they will have a discrimination lawsuit on their hands for continuing to employ a racist who makes his opinion known on their clock.

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

if your bout that life you'd catch dude in the parking lot

if not bout that life tell manager

/Thread.

Also, what city, state did this occur in and what store? I pity the white person who calls me the n-word.

Back
Top Bottom