So NT my parents surprised me and got me a Range Rover

why does everyone on NT hate peoples parents who are rich..dont we all strive to be rich to get our children what we didnt have.. congrats bro and keep the cardont trade in a present someone got you..it lowkey hurts their feelings

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

ducktail.jpg

co-sign x425
i dont get it??? what is that?

people catchin on to the fact that there are no pics after 13 pages. how have there not been MORE ducktales accusations?

roll.gif

id murk that dude with the baseball bat. that couldnt/wouldnt be my kid.

also, as a dude that ran thru his fair share of beaters (before upgrading to some nicer vehicles)... youre silly if you say a luxury car's amenities andreliability arent something you would want.

heated seats... sun/moonroof... navigation... bose system.... hell, the seperate driver/passenger climate controls. its all stuff i never thought id need oruse, until i had them. i can understand people saying you wouldnt "need" it... but if you dont "want" it, youre doing yourself adisservice.

whats this thread about again?

lol i like how you think the range is to over the top then you list 2 more choices that are more expensive then the range.

i dont even care about the range

OP props on NYU

that was my "dream" school

youre doing alright luxury car w/e that may be and NYU..............must be nice.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

I'd never drive a luxury car, they seem boring to me, and everyone that I see looks exactly the same...nothing stands out.

I'd rather take an average car [Tiburon, Sentra, Buick...] and customize it to my liking.

laugh.gif
no seriously
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom