so NT whos your NBA player of the decade?

KobeBryant.jpg

It still surprises me how underrated Tim Duncan still is. Tim Duncan is the player of the decade.

Lol @ TNT never showing any love for Kobe Bryant. Shaq has sucked the last 4 years....

Kobe didn't leave the Lakers and decide to join a team thats already a playoff contender, he stuck around till they rebuilt to the ground up. I can't say the same for Shaq, considering he still does that till this day.

It just pisses me off how much TNT never acknowledges Kobe anymore. Dude averaged 28 points a game in 01, and just went on from there...Pretty sure he was dominant considering how much smaller he is than Shaq/Duncan.

Shaq has been irreleveant since Miami last won the championship, meaning he's been absent almost half of the decade.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Timmy & Kobe

8 rings 7combined during the decade. Can't go wrong with either one.
Tim's 1st was in 1999. But I agree with the 1st part.

It has to be either one of these two guys.

shaq_lakers.jpg

tim_duncan281.jpg

IDK why some of you guys are mentioning Kobe. Dude wasn't even the #1 on his team for half of the decade
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daddywarbukks

That shooting guard that plays on the lakers
Nah Shannon Brown really hasn't done enough in this decade yet

LeBron. He's played 7 years this decade...I don't know what they are talking about he hasn't played long enough....and I want to SMACK the fans/people responsible for leaving off Iverson in favor of Nash.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

IDK why some of you guys are mentioning Kobe. Dude wasn't even the #1 on his team for half of the decade
laugh.gif
He was arguably the number 1 guy in 2003 and definetly the number one guy in 04 in where he was the only reason Lakers even won that one game VS Detroit. So your logic fails.

If you go by 04 and up thats clearly more than half the decade.

Not to mention all Heat fans will tell you he wasn't number 1 on Miami....Do the math.

Kobe.

Shaq been on a major decline for half of the decade at the very least. Sorry. I'd put Duncan over Shaq also.

Blame Father Time or something...

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

It has to be either one of these two guys.

laugh.gif
Why do people always say this? Shaq was the best player from 2000-2002. Shaq went ballistic in Finals against Mutumbo, Todd McCollough, and Rik Smits. Kobe played almost as well as Shaq in the rest of those playoffs sans 2000 when he was hurt. The 2003 & 2004 seasons it was Kobe (yes I know they didn't win the title those years).

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Lol @ TNT never showing any love for Kobe Bryant. Shaq has sucked the last 4 years....

Kobe didn't leave the Lakers and decide to join a team thats already a playoff contender, he stuck around till they rebuilt to the ground up. I can't say the same for Shaq, considering he still does that till this day.

It just pisses me off how much TNT never acknowledges Kobe anymore. Dude averaged 28 points a game in 01, and just went on from there...Pretty sure he was dominant considering how much smaller he is than Shaq/Duncan.

Shaq has been irreleveant since Miami last won the championship, meaning he's been absent almost half of the decade.
Shaq didn't leave the Lakers, they had a choice of getting rid of either or.

Going with Kobe because he is younger

Back
Top Bottom