SO NT YO BOY JUST GOT HIS FIRST JOB OFFER

Joined Feb 18, 2008
Details aren't hammered out yet but I just received a job offer from this company for a Offshore Field Engineering position. I am ecstatic cause I still have a few months until graduation. 

Joined Feb 12, 2008
that's great man, congrats!!!!! i would LOVE to have a job lined up before graduation...time's runnin out though

Joined Jul 14, 2008
Nice, times running out for me too. Hopefully I can get one before graduation. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Joined Feb 18, 2008
Originally Posted by Al Audi

so you sayin goodbye to America?
Nah man, I am actually going to be working out of St.Rose which is like 10 mins from New Orleans. Travel about 50% of the year throughout N.America, Caribbean and maybe Norway since it is a Norwegian company.

Joined Jul 15, 2007
Good job fam...job offers at age 21 and 22 are the best... i am a mechaincal engineer by schooling...btw i just moved out to Louisiana its different thats for sure

Joined Feb 18, 2008
Originally Posted by jhobson5

Good job fam...job offers at age 21 and 22 are the best... i am a mechaincal engineer by schooling...btw i just moved out to Louisiana its different thats for sure
Where are you working at and what city?

Joined Dec 31, 2006
Congrats. I know the feeling man!

Got 6 job offers last semester before graduation in May 2010. It's a humbling experience man!

The hardest part is me caring in school right now, that's just too difficult.

But I'll be working as a consultant at 20 man with no overhead expenses. Holla at me and we'll get some Ace of Spades and party like the bankers.

Joined Feb 18, 2008
Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Congrats. I know the feeling man!

Got 6 job offers last semester before graduation in May 2010. It's a humbling experience man!

The hardest part is me caring in school right now, that's just too difficult.

But I'll be working as a consultant at 20 man with no overhead expenses. Holla at me and we'll get some Ace of Spades and party like the bankers.
I know dude! Especially since the classes I am taking to graduate are not Electrical Engineering class but those BS freshman level classes I didn't take

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now