So spongebob is a kids show, but why the hell do they have some disturbing scenes? Vol. Perverts

"Bikini Bottom"...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

i mean come on,

pantie raids?

no wonder why boys this generation are so perverted
this generation? sorry to break it to you but this has been going on in kids cartoons since they were created.

i mean come on,

pantie raids?

this generation? sorry to break it to you but this has been going on in kids cartoons since they were created.

Originally Posted by Smokee Robinson

i mean come on,

pantie raids?

This,plus Spongebob been on the air for over 10 years too so the last generation is just as bad 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smokee Robinson

i mean come on,

pantie raids?

This,plus Spongebob been on the air for over 10 years too so the last generation is just as bad 
laugh.gif

Because kids cartoons are still made by adults... as well as watched by teens, college kids hungover on Saturdays, and adults who watch these cartoons with their kids.

Because kids cartoons are still made by adults... as well as watched by teens, college kids hungover on Saturdays, and adults who watch these cartoons with their kids.

Back
Top Bottom