So StockX got hacked

0B13A4CE-EB4E-4E18-ACB9-FCE58F14F355.png

Sick company, a email is all we worth, can’t even do a 20% off. Any of you fools still support them deserve whatever happen to you

Reactions: Ube
Glad my order on those Air Max 90 Viotechs didn’t go through :lol: :rofl:

Incidents like this can make or break a companies integrity. People still gone cop from them, though

Reactions: Ube
Made me laugh lol

I never shop on these sites what’s the difference from buying on a legit shoe site/eBay? Or is it just for harder to find stuff?

I don't really buy shoes any more but I do have a stockx account. Do I have to do anything?

I'm interested in seeing how this develops, they raised $110M in June 2019 and I would imagine that part of their raise they needed to disclose any data breaches to their investors. If they were aware of the breach in May and did not disclose that information that could lead to a fraud claim.

I don't really buy shoes any more but I do have a stockx account. Do I have to do anything?
Change your password

Don’t think they can access anyways if you enter your password, it prompted me to change the password and wouldn’t let me login

Like I mentioned earlier, all it did was prompt hackers to see my info and try and access other accounts SMH

trash

The biggest problem is banks know we spend on shoes and street wear. If they have bank info they can go ham

Back
Top Bottom