So StockX got hacked

So my brother tells me Stock X gave him a 100 dollar credit for this, can anyone confirm?

I think your brother is full of poo

anyways guys watch out I only use one Gmail account for selling on stockx and I use this email for nothing else but selling on stockx and I just got a message from Google telling me that my Gmail account was trying to be hacked from an IP address in Russia from an app

Guys watch out

I think your brother is full of poo

anyways guys watch out I only use one Gmail account for selling on stockx and I use this email for nothing else but selling on stockx and I just got a message from Google telling me that my Gmail account was trying to be hacked from an IP address in Russia from an app

Guys watch out
same
not from russia
was a middle eastern country though

Happened twice to me as well with my gmail account. Last week and yesterday.
It came from somewhere in South Korea. I changed the password for all of my accounts.

Haven't had any attempted log ins yet to my knowledge. Did change my password on everything to be safe and turned on mfa in everything, hopefully it wasn't too late because I believe the breach happened months ago :smh:. The email I have for stockx was not linked to PayPal, eBay or any Bank accounts but it was linked to my medical insurance. I am also going to use that myidcare.

Last edited:
So are you all still using SX for purchases? Thanks.

Yup.

And tons of people were using it for the two months before the news came out. Folks getting attempted log-ins, that sucks but it could literally be any number of sources (especially if you're not using different passwords).

I like GOAT but the interface is convoluted and the prices are much higher most of the time. You think if GOAT was the top dog and had more customers, hackers wouldn't have gone after them?

Definitely not putting on the cape for SX, but you have to be realistic about the situation. Do people still shop at Adidas, Best Buy, Under Armour, Home Depot, CVS, Target? Stay at Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott hotels? Use Facebook, Uber, Google Plus, Yahoo?

thinking-cap-hat-4.gif

It's cool as long as you get 20% off though, right?

Lol, when I was still into shoes, guys would bend over backwards and eat all kinds of **** for 20% codes from Nike.

They never realized that Nike was gaming THEM with those coupons and not the other way around.

Yup.

And tons of people were using it for the two months before the news came out. Folks getting attempted log-ins, that sucks but it could literally be any number of sources (especially if you're not using different passwords).

I like GOAT but the interface is convoluted and the prices are much higher most of the time. You think if GOAT was the top dog and had more customers, hackers wouldn't have gone after them?

Definitely not putting on the cape for SX, but you have to be realistic about the situation. Do people still shop at Adidas, Best Buy, Under Armour, Home Depot, CVS, Target? Stay at Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott hotels? Use Facebook, Uber, Google Plus, Yahoo?

thinking-cap-hat-4.gif

Thanks for responding.

I want to buy a pair from it cuz my nephew’s bday is coming up and I wanted to make sure everything’s alright.

Had a suspicious login last weekend on an account I only use for StockX. Pretty sure it said it was from Malaysia. So I went back and deleted all the burner gmail accounts I made when you could juug them for that sign up code.

Also changed all the passwords on my real email and banking accounts using Apple suggested passwords. Sucks that this is even a thing. :smh:

Wtf now I got an email about someone in Moldova signing in to my Netflix account. I guess I forgot to change my pw on some accounts.
Wow man this is terrible.

StockX definitely has frauds working for them. They denied my 40 belows in a size 11.5 because “one of the boots is a 12”. I know for a fact they were both 11.5 bc that’s why I sold them haha. I need them bigger. I get my boots back and they swapped my left boot. I can fit the left but not the right now. Scumbags. Avoid!!!

Back
Top Bottom