So Supreme decided to release a Japanese benefit shirt

Originally Posted by Diego

Hey Kablam can you give me the name of these stores where prices are based on personal value to the customer?

I too would like to shop at such a place as I do not care about most things in life other than looking cool with my Supreme gear.

...I'll wait.
Where did I say retailers are pricing/should price their products based off personal value? Did I say that? I don't think I did. Can you show me?

...I'll wait.

Hey Kablam can you give me the name of these stores where prices are based on personal value to the customer?

I too would like to shop at such a place as I do not care about most things in life other than looking cool with my Supreme gear.

...I'll wait.
Where did I say retailers are pricing/should price their products based off personal value? Did I say that? I don't think I did. Can you show me?

...I'll wait.

If it's 100% of the proceeds and Supreme shirts are generally that much anyway then I have no issue with it. Already bought 2 other shirts that were doing that. Basically a free shirt for a $20 donation towards the effort. Not to hate on others doing "a portion of the proceeds" but it feels better when I see "100% of the proceeds".

For a shirt that actually is (almost) $100 go check the shirt that Polo made up for Japan relief. On the plus side, 100% of proceeds from that are also going to the effort, but still...

Wouldn't buy the shirt though b/c I'm poor and I don't wear white shirts too often.

That Thrasher shirt is kinda gnarly looking but if MxMxM was okay with it then I have no problem with it either.

If it's 100% of the proceeds and Supreme shirts are generally that much anyway then I have no issue with it. Already bought 2 other shirts that were doing that. Basically a free shirt for a $20 donation towards the effort. Not to hate on others doing "a portion of the proceeds" but it feels better when I see "100% of the proceeds".

For a shirt that actually is (almost) $100 go check the shirt that Polo made up for Japan relief. On the plus side, 100% of proceeds from that are also going to the effort, but still...

Wouldn't buy the shirt though b/c I'm poor and I don't wear white shirts too often.

That Thrasher shirt is kinda gnarly looking but if MxMxM was okay with it then I have no problem with it either.

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Where there this many artists and clothing companies rallying around Haiti?

Not even close.

Probably has to do with a lack of Haitian people in the industry? There has to be a personal connection for all this and urban street wear does take a lot of influence from Japan. Also, blatant and rampant racism. On the hush, I heard all these companies were donating to France when the Haiti earthquake happened. smh.

Not even close.

Probably has to do with a lack of Haitian people in the industry? There has to be a personal connection for all this and urban street wear does take a lot of influence from Japan. Also, blatant and rampant racism. On the hush, I heard all these companies were donating to France when the Haiti earthquake happened. smh.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

info?

It's not a shirt but a screen print poster. Still, not bad for $30 (18x24) and it goes to a good cause.

http://artforjapan.bigcartel.com/

Thirty dollars for a drawing on some big paper?PASS value does not match price.I could get my unemployed artist friend to do that for a nickel bag and he'll probably smoke it with me.

a nickel bag.....euwwwwwww who still smokes that edgy miller

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

info?

It's not a shirt but a screen print poster. Still, not bad for $30 (18x24) and it goes to a good cause.

http://artforjapan.bigcartel.com/

Thirty dollars for a drawing on some big paper?PASS value does not match price.I could get my unemployed artist friend to do that for a nickel bag and he'll probably smoke it with me.

a nickel bag.....euwwwwwww who still smokes that edgy miller

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Not even close.

The only company I remember donating to Haiti was Polo and UndrCrwn.

To me releasing a shirt makes no sense. Be anonymous and donate the money yourself. Why have someone buy the shirt and then use their money to donate? Its #$@ backwards to me seeing how there are production costs and whatnot. Just writing a check to the charity would be easier. /rant

Because 95% of the people contemplating buying this shirt would never in a billion years donate $30+ to any charity, so they can buy a t-shirt and still claim they did it for charity purposes.
True.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Not even close.

The only company I remember donating to Haiti was Polo and UndrCrwn.

To me releasing a shirt makes no sense. Be anonymous and donate the money yourself. Why have someone buy the shirt and then use their money to donate? Its #$@ backwards to me seeing how there are production costs and whatnot. Just writing a check to the charity would be easier. /rant

Because 95% of the people contemplating buying this shirt would never in a billion years donate $30+ to any charity, so they can buy a t-shirt and still claim they did it for charity purposes.
True.

Soooooo how much is it actually?
If it's 36 and 100% of it goes to charity then I'll probably buy it.
Been wanting a Supreme shirt anyway just to say I have one
#hypebeast

Soooooo how much is it actually?
If it's 36 and 100% of it goes to charity then I'll probably buy it.
Been wanting a Supreme shirt anyway just to say I have one
#hypebeast

the shirt is not $100

i repeat ... the shirt is not $100

reading comprehension
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

This shirt by KLP caught my eye too. Cant find the guys fit on KL anymore but heres the girls fit (same design).
risingsunw-blkzoom1.jpg

That Crooks tee is nice. 
pimp.gif

that shirt is still sold out for my size
mad.gif

but this: 

jpn-friends-brent_6002-450x600.jpg

i like, copped
pimp.gif

edit: that needs to be on a tshirt

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

This shirt by KLP caught my eye too. Cant find the guys fit on KL anymore but heres the girls fit (same design).
risingsunw-blkzoom1.jpg

That Crooks tee is nice. 
pimp.gif

that shirt is still sold out for my size
mad.gif

but this: 

jpn-friends-brent_6002-450x600.jpg

i like, copped
pimp.gif

edit: that needs to be on a tshirt

Back
Top Bottom