***So the PICK N' ROLL is now an EXPLOIT in NBA 2K8?***

slrs

Banned
laugh.gif
probably the silliest thing i've heard all day today.

son was extremely upset because i constantly ran the pick n' roll with terry and dirk because son was one of those "i'm gonna let cpuautomatically play defense on the ball handler.

if he really wanted me to stop the pick n' roll he would of easily the ball handler MANUALLY and manuver as Dirk would go in for the pick. <2pac> butno.. </2pac>
laugh.gif
smh.gif

out of frustration in the 2nd quarter he started intentionally fouling me everytime i inbounded the ball and wasn't aware that he would basically forfeitthe game if he kept doing it. so i took the win because he's an idiot and he wants to go and message me and say i was "abusing an exploit."

SLRS

It's just too easy. There's nothing illegal about the pick and roll, but in this game it's far too effective. It's instant points each time. Sowhen done in excess it's kinda lame.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

It's just too easy. There's nothing illegal about the pick and roll, but in this game it's far too effective. It's instant points each time. So when done in excess it's kinda lame.

Agreed.

I'm guessing that you are pretty bad in 2k8, cause only bad players be tha really good teams like tha Mavs, Spurs, Suns, Rockets... You know someone isreally good if they're being a team like tha Bobcats or somethin. I actually caught my biggest beating against someone who was being tha Bobcats

I bet I could whoop you by at least 25 points

The pick and roll is incredibly easy to score with. I'll use it occasionally when playing my friend and it's nice to have easy points, but it'd besilly to run it every time.

I'm money all day with Kobe or the suns. 2K ranked games are a joke. they really need to fix their server.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

I'm guessing that you are pretty bad in 2k8, cause only bad players be tha really good teams like tha Mavs, Spurs, Suns, Rockets... You know someone is really good if they're being a team like tha Bobcats or somethin. I actually caught my biggest beating against someone who was being tha Bobcats

I bet I could whoop you by at least 25 points

kk

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

It's just too easy. There's nothing illegal about the pick and roll, but in this game it's far too effective. It's instant points each time. So when done in excess it's kinda lame.

exactly. try playing my cousin, he pick and rolls everytime with tmac and yao..and yao is tall so you cant do nothing...and then on defense he does thislame double team and if you get caught in it, they take the ball everytime...rafer alston just be ripping it from melo
mad.gif
smh.gif
makes no since at all.

if that's the only way you can score..that's wack...I don't complain about anything on 2k8 though...do whatever you want...only thing I don'tlike is when dudes use the celtics or spurs 75 percent of the time I play...I still hand it to them using the warriors though...another thing, not really about2k8 though, is the faulty six axis motion...I KNOW I am perfect at the line with most of the warriors especially baron davis, but sometimes the sensors bebuggin...

Celtics all day, just wish we still had wally world and talfair. I know allen can shoot the 3. But wallys form was just too pretty.

anybody ever played a 5 on 5...I did once with my boys...that was the best game ever...haha..

Originally Posted by Stargalaqtic

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Why doesn't anyone play NBA Live?

Cause Live has been garbage for I believe about 6 years now.

You can't be serious. 2002 was one of the best one IMO. MJ was a beast and the graphics were
eek.gif
eek.gif
Not to mention the introduction of actual sneakers.

nba-live-2002-1.jpg

nba-live-2002-2.jpg

nba-live-2002-3.jpg

s74297vyfc5.jpg

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

You can't be serious. 2002 was one of the best one IMO. MJ was a beast and the graphics were
eek.gif
eek.gif

nba-live-2002-1.jpg

nba-live-2002-2.jpg

nba-live-2002-3.jpg

s74297vyfc5.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Most former Live enthusiasts such as myself would agree that 2002 is when things started to go downhill...

Umm live hasn't been good since Playstation fell off imo. Oh and I hate playing with people that do the same things over and over again, it takes away thefun from it.

it's ok to run a bread and butter play when needed, but it definitely takes the fun out of the game when used everytime.

eek.gif
eek.gif

Ok maybe he didn't read my post I said Live has been garbage for "about" 6 years. Current year 2008 - 6 years = 2002. I wasn't bashinglive cause back in the good years yeah it was great. I used to love in 2002 when you would hit the game winning shot and they would replay it in slow mo fromthe best angle. Giving me the right amount of time to dance around the living room telling my boys they better not sleep on the Celtics.

I'm guessing that you are pretty bad in 2k8, cause only bad players be tha really good teams like tha Mavs, Spurs, Suns, Rockets... You know someone is really good if they're being a team like tha Bobcats or somethin. I actually caught my biggest beating against someone who was being tha Bobcats

I stay runnin' wit the Bobcats...
pimp.gif

JRich and Gerald Wallace give that business out...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I be killin' my N's wit Charlotte, and they get heated like "How these bum-!$! Bobcats stay winnin?!?!?
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
"

I just give out the "Step your b-ball game up!!!...
grin.gif
"
and start laughin on the inside...

But the damn pick n' roll gets on my nerves sometimes... You can get the defender to play that passing lane right after the pick, but most of the time,that s*** don't work...

And don't get me started on that double team...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

eek.gif
eek.gif

nba-live-2002-1.jpg

nba-live-2002-2.jpg

nba-live-2002-3.jpg

s74297vyfc5.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Most former Live enthusiasts such as myself would agree that 2002 is when things started to go downhill...
na,
live 05 was on point
well the dunk contest anyway
laugh.gif

i cant dunk for @#$ on 2k8
indifferent.gif

even with the help screen and all
tips anybody
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom