***So the PICK N' ROLL is now an EXPLOIT in NBA 2K8?***

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Everyone plays Live, really. It's like video game-playin people who play 2k and #!$*.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

I'm guessing that you are pretty bad in 2k8, cause only bad players be tha really good teams like tha Mavs, Spurs, Suns, Rockets... You know someone is really good if they're being a team like tha Bobcats or somethin. I actually caught my biggest beating against someone who was being tha Bobcats

I stay runnin' wit the Bobcats...
pimp.gif

JRich and Gerald Wallace give that business out...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I be killin' my N's wit Charlotte, and they get heated like "How these bum-!$! Bobcats stay winnin?!?!?
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
"

I just give out the "Step your b-ball game up!!!...
grin.gif
"
and start laughin on the inside...

But the damn pick n' roll gets on my nerves sometimes... You can get the defender to play that passing lane right after the pick, but most of the time, that s*** don't work...

And don't get me started on that double team...
tired.gif

whats your gamertag? I need a good challenge, cause I'm tired of constantly blowing these scrubs out by 30 points every game. I haven't had achallenging opponent in like 2 months now. I aint tryna sound coky, but its tha truth
laugh.gif

btw, yall are buggin, NBA Live 05 was amazing. and I'm not just talkinabout tha dunk contest, tha actual gameplay was dope and tha graphics were on point too

yeah i havn't played in a while but i always play with cavs, the highest i ever got my rank was to like 1700, i use pick n roll to start the game and wheni might be in scoring drought, but doing it every play can get lame but u gotta do what u gotta do

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

it's ok to run a bread and butter play when needed, but it definitely takes the fun out of the game when used everytime.

Exactly! Pick n roll everytime shows a lack of skill. Personally, I'd rather play someone who uses the Spurs or Celtics b/c they usually don'tknow how to use them. If I play someone using the Bobcats, Warriors or Blazers, I know I have my hands full. Everytime I play someone w/ one of those 3teams, they run on me all day.
laugh.gif
BTW, I usually use the Hornets orBlazers.

i havent played anyone yet that could use an exploit effectively enough. usually people that use exploits arent all around good players, so its relativelysimple to shut it down.

is it annoying to have someone constantly trying to steal the inbound with their center? yes.

btw, to stop the pick and roll, when i see the play coming (usually its the pg and the sf) ill control the center and wait for the pass to come in.. i wont gofor the steal, ill just contest the shot. its pretty difficult for your opponent to pass the ball to his unguarded center and put it up cause usually my centeris fast enough to contest that too.

Back
Top Bottom