So this chick sat down next to me right...

psykho

Banned
.. I'm sittin down on my bus minding my own biz listening to music then this chick proceeds to sit down next to me

fast forward 5 mins later, she finally sticks her hand in my face and waves getting my attention
I was like "Heyy" soon as I looked at her my expression became
sick.gif
tired.gif

she askes me what my name is and asking if i was new (I just transferred from another school) at this point I have no intentions of carrying on theconversation
laugh.gif
She was like "Let's conversant, I likeconversing" I'm like "........"

I never asked her a question, didn't even get her name or nothin. I'm pretty sure that that was not the last time i'm ever gonna see her cause shelives 2 blocks away and we ride the same bus... SO NT, have ya'll ever been in this kinda situation? What did ya'll do?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

why you gotta be such a jerk?
Word. Jus cuz the chick is ugly you dont have to be rude. My dad ALWAYS told me this, you never know who that girl knows, be friends wit her, shecan put you on to her sister, friend, mom,cousin, etc. who might look like Halle Berry. Besides she may ba a good friend...

Wow... really OP? You do realize that she might just be the unattractive girl in her very large group of friends, right? You could be missing out man. It'sokay though, you're young. You'll learn. And don't worry about being seen with her. My boys know straight up the difference between a girl I'mmessing with and a girl I'm just friends with. No shame in networking.
pimp.gif

Why ya'll calling OP rude etc? Girl was rude sticking her hand in his face. He was listening to music. Nobody listening to music is going to want to talkto somebody they don't even know.

Smh I'd have done the same thing

If there is any advice I can give to HS kids, its to be nice to every single girl.

Some girls that weren't pretty in HS will blossom in college and they're gonna remember how you treated them.

Wow. this was just like a situation i was in a couple month back..
.. I'm sittin down on my bus minding my own biz listening to music then this chick proceeds to sit down next to me

fast forward 5 mins later, she finally sticks her hand in my face and waves getting my attention

she askes me what my name is and asking if i was new (I just transferred from another school) at this point I have no intentions of carrying on theconversation She was like "Let's conversant, I like conversing" I'm like "........"

I never asked her a question, didn't even get her name or nothin. I'm pretty sure that that was not the last time i'm ever gonna see her cause shelives 2 blocks away and we ride the same bus... SO NT, have ya'll ever been in this kinda situation? What did ya'll do?

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Wow. this was just like a situation i was in a couple month back..

she askes me what my name is and asking if i was new (I just transferred from another school) at this point I have no intentions of carrying on the conversation She was like "Let's conversant, I like conversing" I'm like "........"

I never asked her a question, didn't even get her name or nothin. I'm pretty sure that that was not the last time i'm ever gonna see her cause she lives 2 blocks away and we ride the same bus... SO NT, have ya'll ever been in this kinda situation? What did ya'll do?

what you did there

i see it

you a fool ugly girls give some of the best head

you could have been getting head everyday before school

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Why ya'll calling OP rude etc? Girl was rude sticking her hand in his face. He was listening to music. Nobody listening to music is going to want to talk to somebody they don't even know.

Smh I'd have done the same thing
YNS

Back
Top Bottom