So this chick sat down next to me right...

Originally Posted by kuNASTY88

sometimes you gotta start in the mail room to work your way up
indifferent.gif

That has to be the most random piece of advice that tried to make sense, but failed horribly.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by psykhO

She's Asian

lol... Just talk to her... At least she got the initiative to go up to you... Maybe she has at least one cute friend you can hook up with... Take advantage ofit and plus your new to the school

I feel you OP I wish beautiful girls were as bold and fearless as the ugly ones.

As far as ignoring this chick. It's time to be mean and say "I don't even want to be your friend. Cease and desist from 'conversing' withme as long as you live."

Just remember this instance when you try to talk to a good looking girl, and she shoots you down immediately.

Obnoxious girls have tons of friends.

Now the entire school will know you as that dude.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Wow. this was just like a situation i was in a couple month back..
.. I'm sittin down on my bus minding my own biz listening to music then this chick proceeds to sit down next to me

fast forward 5 mins later, she finally sticks her hand in my face and waves getting my attention
I was like "Heyy" soon as I looked at her my expression became

she askes me what my name is and asking if i was new (I just transferred from another school) at this point I have no intentions of carrying on the conversation She was like "Let's conversant, I like conversing" I'm like "........"

I never asked her a question, didn't even get her name or nothin. I'm pretty sure that that was not the last time i'm ever gonna see her cause she lives 2 blocks away and we ride the same bus... SO NT, have ya'll ever been in this kinda situation? What did ya'll do?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Son real talk the same thing just happened to me earlier today

.. I'm sittin down on my bus minding my own biz listening to music then this chick proceeds to sit down next to me

fast forward 5 mins later, she finally sticks her hand in my face and waves getting my attention

she askes me what my name is and asking if i was new (I just transferred from another school) at this point I have no intentions of carrying on the conversation She was like "Let's conversant, I like conversing" I'm like "........"

I never asked her a question, didn't even get her name or nothin. I'm pretty sure that that was not the last time i'm ever gonna see her cause she lives 2 blocks away and we ride the same bus... SO NT, have ya'll ever been in this kinda situation? What did ya'll do?

WHAT!!!

Same thing happened to me too

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Obnoxious girls have tons of friends.

Now the entire school will know you as that dude.
Part of that is true.. not all obnoxious girls have tons of friends.

laugh.gif
"the entire school" nah doubt it. she's an underclassmen, just throwing that out there.. I think
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Wow. this was just like a situation i was in a couple month back..

what you did there

i see it

Me too
glasses.gif

Something like this happened to me while i was waiting in a student lounge area...im reading a long +$# thread on 4chan and there was this group of girlstalking next to me...10 mins later this girl that was standing decided and talking in the group decided to turn to me and ask "why you soquiet!?"...i pretended not to hear her but she did this big wave with her right hand to get my attention..i look at her and she asked me again...i gaveher a shrug and continued reading...she responded with an "eeeeeeee u not even that cute!"..yea aight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Something like this happened to me while i was waiting in a student lounge area...im reading a long +$# thread on 4chan and there was this group of girls talking next to me...10 mins later this girl that was standing decided and talking in the group decided to turn to me and ask "why you so quiet!?"...i pretended not to hear her but she did this big wave with her right hand to get my attention..i look at her and she asked me again...i gave her a shrug and continued reading...she responded with an "eeeeeeee u not even that cute!"..yea aight
laugh.gif
those exact words came out the chick's mouth
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom