So this is how we disrespect the Based God?(update)

Originally Posted by Im Not You

For all of the people that keep saying they don't understand the whole #BASED movement...let me explain it for you:

There ARE listeners out here with a sense of humor who don't need for every artist they like to be on some typical rap $%@* 24/7. And that's regardless of content...whether you like that backpack, save the world $%@* or you like trap music...or the in-between rappers. That's what Lil B presents. We're not acting like the N' is Nas or some $%@*. Simply put...dude is entertaining. I don't know what else to explain about the $%@*. I wonder how some of you _'s were in school or what type of people you hung around. Are ya'll always uptight with a stick up your !%$? 

Get over the whole, "I'm a princess"..."I'm a pretty B" $%@*. Lighten up *%$*%. It's all jokes. Stop acting like..."awww...uhh...how can you guys listen to someone who calls themselves this and that". Ya'll can go watch Steve Carrell or Will Ferrell movies where they be saying some off the wall $%@* and laugh at it...but Lil B says it and ya'll start playing the suspect card. How about you ponder which of your favorite artists/athletes/entertainers actually are butt pirates that ya'll probably look up to...cause rest assured...they out here. I swear...some of ya'll _'s would absolutely LAME to hang out with. Probably go out with your _'s to get some +$$*#@% while blasting some Joel Ortiz or some $%@*. 

At the end of the day...everyone who %++%% with Lil B just appreciate the entertainment value and the fact that dude's just a weird/unique individual and brings a different aspect that isn't just cut and dry like most rappers. You really don't know what you're going to get from him. He can make a video saying some of the most outrageous $%@* ever and then turn around and start spittin some real $%@*. It ain't for everyone...but me personally...I like that $%@*.

So stop asking about the $%@* every damn Lil B thread. It's like ya'll _'s get genuinely mad cause people find dude entertaining. Some of the $%@* I'm reading on Twitter from some of ya'll is just on some straight hatin $%@*. Yeah seeing someone get punched is funny...but reading ya'll reasons for WHY you find it funny is real suspect.
I hope you can share some more of your feelings with us

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

roll.gif
@that last punch

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

On the side-note, Berkeley dudes are weird. They can be into Skateboarding/hustling/hood **#@/rock/weed/the hipster style all at the same time.
I mean that's how it should be though. Dudes just do them instead of worrying about fitting into a certain category. Hood dudes from all over are into all sorts of @%@+, they just keep it on the low out of fear of not being accepted. 
nahh man....them dudes are more concerned w/ how they are percieved by others than most.
They are conflicted because they really are your avg middle class young guys, but they feel they need to be a little more street to get respect.  So they go out of their lane w/ this tough talk/tats/drug references because they think grow up w/ the image of the urban black man.  The suburban brotha w/ a square job doesnt get the love they are looking for.
Its the classic black kid in the burbs talking tough just because they black...just do you and keep it moving.  Be happy you aint from the hood and know your role.
I never been to Berkley or Cali so I wouldn't really know if *@#* is real out there or not. In general though hood dudes like to put on that front, of course it's probably because if you do certain things dude will test you more often, but I know a lot of hood dudes who are completely different in the privacy of their own home then they appear to be in public. 
That's the thing though, there IS NO REAL HOOD in Berkeley. It's just a bunch of dudes around the downtown area trying to act hard and put up a show in front of Oakland and Richmond dudes that pass through. You would understand me more if you actually seen it for yourself.

are we talking about the same Berkeley thats famous for its liberal state college?
If so I stick by my original statement...get out of here w/ that Berkeley is hood.
Hood in northern cali is Oakland/Richmond...not hippies and progressiveness. Them dudes are lucky to live there and they waste it on trying to earn cool points from cats that are forced to live in the actual hood. These cats in the burbs are the same throughout the country...ashamed to come from a good family.

That reminded me of things I had seen in high school in the Bronx. Thank goodness I'm not surrounded by hooligans like that anymore.

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

are we talking about the same Berkeley thats famous for its liberal state college?
Hood in northern cali is Oakland/Richmond...not hippies and progressiveness.
Yes, Wade187 really has no place to really defend those dudes because he obviously doesn't know too much about Berkeley.

Wow. I'm definitely not a fan of dude but that was a weak/*****h move on the other dudes part. Whatever happened to shooting a fair one? SMH

I know Lil B was caught up in the moment but he should've just threw his arms up right when he stood so he could've blocked that last punch.

Sucka *+@+

That was some of the most courageous fighting I've seen. Props to the dude who went on the aggressive; he overcame major disadvantages to win the fight.

smashed on that weak N****. Thats how it go, when you act funny. who cares if dude sucker punched a sucker?? All i know is he was outnumbered and still put the hands on em. Homeboys didn't do sh** , and neither did Lil B

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

so I take it someone will die over this

if lil b a real G, aint no way he gonna let some punk %++ %%#!* get away with something like that

somebody outta that %%#!*'s camp should at least be stabbed by the end of the month 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Damu

Originally Posted by Im Not You
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
funniest thing i've read on nt, just based on the fact that you are genuinely upset over what other people say about some rapper on a message board. calm down and go outside, if you had a life outside of nt i don't think you would be this upset over nothing.
You _'s really need to start coming with new %$%*
laugh.gif

"You have no life"
*lawry's pic*
"You on his payroll"
"You wrote an essay"

Really?

No, I don't have a life.
Yes, I'm salty.
Yes, I'm on his payroll.
Yes, It was that serious I wrote an essay.

What now?

Back
Top Bottom