So this is how y'all ship shoes now huh?

Lol that happend to me at least a few times when I ordered from eBay, hey if it was used and bought cheap you just get what you pay for

Should have wrapped it in shipping paper. There is no problem shipping without double box though if it wasn't specified in the auction. I would be upset if I received shoes like this since there is a bight probability of them being stolen due to the contents being known. People here.do.get worked up over the box too much IMO. Go check the XI thread for whining and crying over a box that was shipped from Europe. Buyers who do not sell don't realize that shipping in that double box costs more and do not want to add a few dollars to their purchase to ensure they get a double box. Op, you mentioned you paid 17 for shipping, what is the shipping price indicated on the parcel from cusps? If it was a cross country ship than it easily coulfld have been that much.

if the shoes came out ok...

i wouldn't complain, i'd request a refund for the ship cost (unless it was already free)

when i used to buy all kind of shoes all the time on ebay i would always ask the seller to double box...especially when i would buy jordans

i bought a pair of air max 95's about 10 years ago off ebay and the seller taped the box like that OP :smh:

i thought maybe he was butt hurt that i got them for such a good price

I got some shoes shipped like that once from eBay but let it slide. Not a collector, got a good price and shipping was fast fugg it. I wonder if eBay gives a damb about the shipping method? 

I got a pair of vvnds blk/red 13s like that must be 6-7 yrs ago but it didn't bother me so much bc it was a great deal. Woulda loved to had that classic face box tho

I got a pair of vvnds blk/red 13s like that must be 6-7 yrs ago but it didn't bother me so much bc it was a great deal. Woulda loved to had that classic face box tho

not as bad as that kid who posted up his new era joker hat
man not a single damn given that day

laugh.gif

Leave negative feedback. He overcharged for shipping and didn't deliver what you paid for (no pun intended). That's a part of the transaction and he tried to get over on you.

Reading some of the comments in this thread lets me know who the cheap people are. You'd want your shoes to be shipped in a double box too.

Last edited:
My PO won't even let you ship anything like that. I remember an Asian couple being told they had to cover up the box with at least some wrapping paper. They weren't shipping shoes tho.

I've had this happen 10+ times to me from buying on SC and Ebay. Use a blow dryer and pull tape off slowly. Some of the orange might come off of the Nike box still, but should be minimal damage. I always ask for a partial refund after receiving shipment like that.

Last edited:
I remember once copped some nubuck caro 12s from someone on here in the buy sell forums, and got the box just wrapped in the little Nike plastic bag with the strings. Just taped up the mouth of the bag. I felt some sorta way. But just was like eff it. :lol:

But if this was me the box damage wouldn't be my problem, the damn risk of it being stolen is my issue. Even more so than the beat in the head shipping fees

I bought a pair of black/red VI's off ebay and the guy shipped them in the box wrapped in tape :smh:

Good thing the old Jordan boxes are so sturdy it was a b_ trying to get the tape off without messing up the box though

Last edited:
Update for y'all.

USPS label says he paid $10.45

He complained that he had to buy a roll of tape for $3. Like he had to use the whole roll on just my box.

I complained. He wouldn't offer a partial refund.

I have been selling on ebay for more than a decade. I always wrap in shipping paper. I double box if someone requests it for a very expensive pair.

He has 7 feedback, I have 175. I want to see where eBay goes on this.

My argument is this...the picture on the listing had the shoes on top of a perfect, brand new box. Now, because of his shipping...I didn't get that box.

For all of you wondering about the box here is my argument.

If these were going to be some beaters, then I would have gone to footlocker and copped regular KD's for $115. Not $160. You rock a hot colorway a few times and you store them or sell them in a few years.

Let me ask you...Would you buy a pair of shoes that didn't have a box? :nerd:

If these were going to be some beaters, then I would have gone to footlocker and copped regular KD's for $115. Not $160. You rock a hot colorway a few times and you store them or sell them in a few years.

Let me ask you...Would you buy a pair of shoes that didn't have a box? :nerd:

Idc how much i pay for a pair of shoes, ima beat them to the ground

and yes i've bought shoes that didn't have a box before (kd eybl & infrared pack vis)

Back
Top Bottom