So this lady I'm messin' with wants to do a threesome with me, her, and.....her sister......

Aside from the obvious wincest, and story to tell your grandsons

R.I.P

I bet those cisterns that hold the souls of unborn babies are also full of all sorts of vile demons. They've probably taken a good amount of victims
tired.gif

I hope you're confident in your pullout method because this sounds like the post before "I dun goof'd and got double trapped Vol. Catch me on Maury in 9 months " .

At least you'll go out with a cause.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Creampie......Then deny.
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
laugh.gif
i just howled at this
but that's kinda weird, I mean are the sisters gonna do each other too
sick.gif
, or one just gonna occupy herself

in the meantime.  Personally, I could not get it on with a sibling in that close proximity to mah parts

just weird that sisters would even be down for that with each other

at the same time, this issue doesn't necessarily pertain to OP, as long as he gets it in with both its still a win
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

If OP streams this that would be so epic
laugh.gif

op would be a legend if he does that..
Hey op if you do stream it make them scream Niketalk when your getting busy with them..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but on the real... they prolly not going to be doing too much to each othe since they're sisters.

they prolly are just going to focus on you more.

which is good.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They've got to be so *@%+$% up psychologically to be doing this that I'd think there's a catch.

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

og vid

highly annoying, but damn if doesnt look good doing it.

and to OP, are they going to engage in sexual activity with each other? if so, DO IT. WINCEST. if not, pass, they are busted.

what the $+%# did i just watch?

and why is she a big deal?

and fambs are beasting over a little girl? she's 16??

alien.gif
alien.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

they thick, but def. not the cutest chicks. anyone man, honestly i prolly wouldn't do it. 3s aint always all they cracked up to be, not to mention the moral dilemma (flame suit
nerd.gif
). back in the day i'da prolly followed along with err body else and said do, but i'ma say DON'T.

Sounds like a setup be careful OP these !!%@! be plotting have ya homie sitting outside wit a strap and u definitely gon need one them chicas look filthy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

You a nasty little !$@$+, you really bout slide up in them semi busted broads raw? 
laugh.gif

This.
30t6p3b.gif
yall playing with yall lives
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ewrek21

op aint bout that ustream life
This
nerd.gif
prove that you bout it bout it

Back
Top Bottom