So Tiger Woods is in more trouble...and this time, it's from members of the Black community...lulz

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Club29

Black men that go white simply just can't handle a sista, period. I'm black and I give props to any man who can handle a sista, they are high maintenance and need attention, white women on the other hand do whatever they're told (in most cases not all).

congrats! You're officially an idiot
And you're a !%*.. so what lmao

no really, you had the most ignorant reply in this thread.
You mad cause I'm stating MY humble opinion?
ohwell.gif
Try again!
doubt anyone's mad.. that was just some dumb +@$+ you said
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Black men that go white simply just can't handle a sista, period. I'm black and I give props to any man who can handle a sista, they are high maintenance and need attention, white women on the other hand do whatever they're told (in most cases not all).

ohwell.gif
Try again!
doubt anyone's mad.. that was just some dumb +@$+ you said
laugh.gif

You sure? Cause some of you sound really mad..

ohwell.gif
Try again!
Nothing humble about your opinion at all. Racist, ignorant and stereotypical, definitely, but not humble in the least.

Seems that certain groups of people like to point fingers about how everyone else is racist and how it impacts them the most in this country yet they are theones who hold onto the most racist notions of themselves and others outside their group. This affords the benefit of clinging onto victimization status whilestill being able to perpetuate hostility.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

ohwell.gif
Try again!
Nothing humble about your opinion at all. Racist, ignorant and stereotypical, definitely, but not humble in the least.

Seems that certain groups of people like to point fingers about how everyone else is racist and how it impacts them the most in this country yet they are the ones who hold onto the most racist notions of themselves and others outside their group. This affords the benefit of clinging onto victimization status while still being able to perpetuate hostility.

Ok.. if you want to talk about the history of it all.. let's talk about how black men were beaten and killed for even looking at white women back in theday.. You can't tell me that my opinion is "ignorant" because it's an OPINION genius. Besides that you completely missed my point about itbeing in "most cases." Sure I know of some strong white women, somewhere lol.. And secondly, I said nothing about anybody being racist. However it isa fact that the majority of all races believe that people should date within their own race, personally I don't care who anyone dates, especially not TigerWoods, he doesn't know me and I don't know him. But my point is that in MOST CASES the black men who date white women do so because white women areeasy. Someone else in this thread said if Obama had a white woman he wouldn't be president, but I don't see yall calling him an idiot. Smh. But I seeyall just looking for a fight with me, but I pick my battles and this sir is not one of them. So again, I'm just stating my OPINION on a PUBLIC FORUM. Endof discussion.

That's where you're wrong homie. Opinions can indeed be ignorant and yours definitely is. White women do whatever they're told? LOL.

"Back in the day" isn't now any longer. Time to let go of those old modes of thinking that do nothing, but constrict your mentality and progress.You're only hurting yourself. Let go of that anger too while you're at it

Seems that certain groups of people like to point fingers about how everyone else is racist and how it impacts them the most in this country yet they are the ones who hold onto the most racist notions of themselves and others outside their group. This affords the benefit of clinging onto victimization status while still being able to perpetuate hostility.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Preach.[/color]

That's where you're wrong homie. Opinions can indeed be ignorant and yours definitely is. White women do whatever they're told? LOL.

"Back in the day" isn't now any longer. Time to let go of those old modes of thinking that do nothing, but constrict your mentality and progress. You're only hurting yourself. Let go of that anger too while you're at it
Well we can agree to disagree on this one. That's the beauty of discussion.

When three white women were said to be romantically involved with Woods in addition to his blonde, Swedish wife, blogs, airwaves and barbershops started humming, and Woods' already tenuous standing among many blacks took a beating.

What a bunch of RACISTS.

I don't know why people are trippin over Tiger dating white girls. If he was the average Joe, most attractive black women wouldn't be checking for himanyway. Most sistas I know think that he's pretty wack in terms of personality and average looking at best. Let him do his thing with his targetdemographic. Hell, I'd probably be with him but I like girls with really large rear ends.

saymoregotsole wrote:

"Back in the day" isn't now any longer. Time to let go of those old modes of thinking that do nothing, but constrict your mentality and progress. You're only hurting yourself. Let go of that anger too while you're at it
Well we can agree to disagree on this one. That's the beauty of discussion.

roll.gif
this guy. didn't you say like 10 replies ago that you didnt havetime for us, you had to go make money...??
SMFH at you bringing up slavery. You sound like you got a chip on your shoulder. Move on with your life. I'm pretty sure you have never had a master andhave never been beaten for looking at a white woman. There are weak women in every race, there are strong minded women in every race, there are highmaintenance women in every race. You singling out an entire group of people is IGNORANT, and you choosing to ignore the fact that you sound like an idiot iseven more ignorant.

he married a white woman...

why is everyone so surprised that he's cheating with white women?

I think the outrage over him marrying a white women would undoubtedly be seen as racist, so the fact that he's been cheating with white women gives closetracists a little freedom to express their dismay.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by J Burner

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I don't know why people are trippin over Tiger dating white girls.
Like I said, Racists.
yeah....lets just forget the fact that Tiger is the most famous golfer there is

What does that have to do with the black community being upset about him liking white women?

Back
Top Bottom