So wait...Jay is losing money...

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

didnt i tell yall ... %!%!% has been epic failing in his business life ... no one listens to me though cuz they cant get over the fact that a white rapper is
the best

I could have sworn NaS was black, guess I need my eyes checked.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Damn...so cats is lying on bank accounts? Not a good look. 50 was pumpin' that 400 mil. vitamin water move heavy...where's it at?

thats how much his stake in the company is worth..that doesnt mean he has 400 mil on top of his box spring

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Shouldn't Morgan Freeman be somewhere on that list?
your not lying... i was watching wanted last night and he is in damn near every top movie for the past couple years and before that... hewrites/(directs, i think)/acts in them... bruce almight, evan almighty, wanted, bucket list, the list goes on.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

o really? enlighten me then ... i mean so far youve told me i was wrong after i read an article stating what i said, and then you said forbes was wrong listing him at 150 mil ... who are you mr roc avy?

and hybrid nation is reporting false inaccuracies about jay's net worth if they are valuing it at $150 million. the man was reported to have pocketed $82 million (AFTER TAXES) in 2008 alone; let's not be silly.

like i said before, if you are interested in the value of shawn carter's net worth, think half-a-billi.
he sold rocawear at 200M and rocafella for like 10M (give/take)
after taxes and his investors money , i thinks that the majority of the that 82M

+ his previous earnings

i still don't see half a billion overall though

i feel extra broke for even arguing about it
laugh.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
again, more misinformation...

jay sold THE RIGHTS TO rocawear for $200 million in EARLY 2007.

the bulk of his earnings in 2008 are mostly from the livenation deal he signed and the heart of the city tour he did with mary j blige.

i will repeat again:

THINK HALF-A-BILLI.

(off of rap? off of rap, it's a wrap!)

Maybe Hov/50, etc. just don't have as much as they claim. You have to take what some rappers say with grain of salt, I mean a lot of the things these guyssay in there rhymes are fabricated and exaggerated anyway. Who's to say this isn't the case here. Their paid most def but maybe not up there with thethe Tiger Woods, Magics, MJs, and the Johnsons of the world.

Back
Top Bottom