So were's the retro VI's at?

ohwell.gif
We all pretty much agreed that when we saw pics of these,
17254101_z.jpg

that the retro was soon to follow because it's just the trend like the XIV's and other retros that JB has made into cleats. So what's the deal?

^ Yea but JB usually makes a retro cleat along with a model that is going to be retroed in multiple colorways so they can get the most out of materials.

3 I would've hoped you had somethin on this you're a respected vet round this forum...

Originally Posted by Agent0024

3 I would've hoped you had somethin on this you're a respected vet round this forum...
I appreciate that
pimp.gif
, but I'm just a Old Geezerwho*%%$*+*$ and moans about how things were better back in my day and stirs up trouble.
laugh.gif
Mainly when the NIKE AIR Topic comes up.
mad.gif
I'm stuck in Tennessee were we don't get jack crap.
smh.gif
Yesterday I was in Finishlinegiving a ol girl who probably makes about $5 an hour a earfull about how their selection was awful. And she didn't seem to know who I was or how much of aninternet rep I have.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Let's just say she wasn't too concerned with my issues.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

So it's hard for me to have any inside knowledge being here in the sticks, but I do occasionally come up with a good Eastbay deal for everyone.
smokin.gif
wink.gif

I'm sure Gentry has my picture posted on Campus so security can be on the lookout.
devil.gif
roll.gif

i woulda copped in a second... o well. guess we gotta wait for the packs.... I did wear these for football season this year and were very usefull on the field

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Originally Posted by 3thaman

so they can get the most out of materials.
right...cause it really costs that much to cut some leather

I should have known you would have a smartass remark. I guess when they are making molds and ordering materials for things like the pull tab on the healdoesn't matter to JB if it's cost effective? Just order a small amount at a higher price for some cleats instead of ordering a large amount at a lowerprice and make the retro basketball shoes also. Go back to making your circle pics if you don't have anything better than that to say.

I'm pretty sure we would have seen VI retros this year if it wasn't for the countdown packs.

Seriously though, there was a plethora of IV's and V's in respective years... I want some VI's!!!!!

Cat's talk sideways about how JB doesn't give the customer what they want and how they don't like the quality issues, and to an extent I agree. Butit's always the same people on NT b!%#@ing and moaning and as soon as the sneaker releases they all hyped up for them with at least a pair in theircollection when it drops. Never fails. Typical NT'ers.
smh.gif
eyes.gif

I've been ready for some da** VIs for years now. I'm still hating myself for not getting the black/infrared the last time they retroed when I washolding them in my hand and they had a FSR at the store.

Originally Posted by AirJordanVI

How can they retro III - VIII within 2 years and skip VI....
What!? The DMP VI doesn't count now? From a technical aspect yes they did retro the III-VIII in 2 years. One colorway, mind you, but yes it wasstill released.

NTers always complains how JB needs to retro VIs. But those same people are the ones complaining how the quality of the newer retros are horrible and how JBchanged the retro to be less like the OG. If JB were to retro VIs, they wouldn't be as good as you guys like so be thankful they haven't been retro asof late(excluding DMP). Because you know JB would %@%@! them out like they do all the newer stuff. So that means there would probably be 2 LS that everyonewould hate on, an OG colorway, a new colorway, and some lows.

word.

i don't count the dmp vi's because for the iii,iv,v,vii,and viii they released a @#%$ load of colors.

Originally Posted by Dom90

word.

i don't count the dmp vi's because for the iii,iv,v,vii,and viii they released a @#%$ load of colors.
Why not count it!? It dropped, it was a VI, and people obviously didn't mind coppin the DMP pack to get it.

Personally, I couldn't care less if it dropped in loads of colors, because the model still came out. Besides, you'd still have those run of the millNT'ers on here complainin on how they tortured the VI's and all that...so yeah. It's a tyte model definitely, and the Carmines are still comin out.So at least in this case the VI won't be whored out..at least not yet.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

so they can get the most out of materials.
right...cause it really costs that much to cut some leather

I should have known you would have a smartass remark. I guess when they are making molds and ordering materials for things like the pull tab on the heal doesn't matter to JB if it's cost effective? Just order a small amount at a higher price for some cleats instead of ordering a large amount at a lower price and make the retro basketball shoes also. Go back to making your circle pics if you don't have anything better than that to say.

Lay off your throne. If you owned both VI and VI cleat, you would realize they don't use the exact same materials for both shoes. The leather used onthe cleat has a different shape than the basketball shoe. The pull tab on the bball shoe comes out further. The only thing identical are the lace locks and thelace pouch.

The point of your post was "where is the vi retro" right?

Forgive JB for not following trends. They made 9, 12, 13, and 14 cleats around the same time the bball version retroed. But lets not cry when they don'tlet history repeat.

I for one, just like you, would LOVE some 6 retros. LOVE THEM!

But they didn't do it. So....

Relax.

Back
Top Bottom