So what can you tell me about HEART ATTACKS.......??

all i know is... eat healthy, exercise regularly, avoid cigs, and have a good sleeping schedule.

i lost one of my closest friends to a cardiac arrest. dude was only 20 too SMH.

First off...sorry to hear about this...my unccle had a heart attack too about a month and a half ago and he as well had a stint put in. Before the heart attackmy uncle ate alot of greasy food (indian ethnicity) and when he was young he did alot of smoking. Now he has to eat alot of steamed foods and he cannot pushhis body as hard as before. Life for him is very different, but you have to adapt to the changes, the admin at the hospital should tell you what changes needto be made in a person who had a heart attacks life.

do any symtoms involve numbing in the face.....about 3 weeks ago i started to numb in my right cheek i believe it starts everytime i start to stress aboutsomething any of you guys know?

do not take it lightly, I lost my father to a heart attack when I was 4. I was sleeping and he was coming in to check on me and he collapsed right outside mydoor. He was 44.

Eat healthy, dont smoke, exercise every day...

My dad would always eat unhealthy food and smoke cigarettes. Then back in May he was complaining about his heart hurting, so my mom rushed him to the hospital.Doctor said that he was lucky he went to the hospital before anything else happened because some people who get heart attacks also get brain damage or evendie. So if your brain gets damaged and your still alive your basically a "Vegetable", your still alive breathing but with no emotions or anythingwhich is pretty scary. Then my dad had to get open heart surgery, he had to get three bypasses. Right now my dad is doing real good, he's eating healthy,exercising and he also quit smoking for my little brother and sister and myself.

So anyways, hopefully your uncle is ok. Tell him to quit smoking, start eating healthy, and exercise.

Back
Top Bottom