So, what do yall spend your $$$ on after u decide that u dont wanna do shoes no more????

Just wondering/curious...

Cause today i looked in my shoe closet and saw all the boxes and thought to myself. And asked myself "++! am i doing
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
?"

Its a extremely expensive hobby.. And money is tight on me right now, So i have been staying away from the Nike/Retro sections to try to stay away for a little bit til i get back on my feet financially (Which has been workin) [I check a few threads still, just not as much anymore]

Why cant i be more simple, and itd be nice to have that extra $$ in my pocket

But ya...

So what did/do yall do with the extra $$$

Just wondering/curious...

Cause today i looked in my shoe closet and saw all the boxes and thought to myself. And asked myself "++! am i doing
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
?"

Its a extremely expensive hobby.. And money is tight on me right now, So i have been staying away from the Nike/Retro sections to try to stay away for a little bit til i get back on my feet financially (Which has been workin) [I check a few threads still, just not as much anymore]

Why cant i be more simple, and itd be nice to have that extra $$ in my pocket

But ya...

So what did/do yall do with the extra $$$

I paid for college.

With the extra money still I went out with friends more and started saving some of it in a roth ira along with taking 5% of my paycheck into a matching 401k from my employer.

I paid for college.

With the extra money still I went out with friends more and started saving some of it in a roth ira along with taking 5% of my paycheck into a matching 401k from my employer.

my car.
guns.
real(er) investments.

departing with over half my collection. tough but i know i wont ever wear some shoes (west indies AF1?)

my car.
guns.
real(er) investments.

departing with over half my collection. tough but i know i wont ever wear some shoes (west indies AF1?)

I still love shoes, but it's not just sneakers.
but ummm I'm building a computer right now so I guess that, but I have to pay my tuition too so that kinda sucks.
no scholarships or anything, each semester comes out of my pocket because my parents want too "teach me responsibility"

Back
Top Bottom