so what do you really think of Flo Rida???

all the dude does is drop massive hits; I can't hate on that...he has to be making serious $$$$

Came in the game as a gangsta rapper. Then followed the money to the pop genre

Cant hate

Purely from a music/lyrics standpoint, he's pretty average. That pop money he gets though was completely unexpected
from when I had first heard of him. Can't even hate.

can't hate him but also can't name a single Flo rida song by name.

and I know for a fact I %*!! with some of his +@!% in the club.

I always blast his @#$% at parties. Every single he drops is a club banger 
laugh.gif
His old singles were terrible though, even though they were successful. Dude used to always come in saying "HEEEEEEEEEEEY" at the beginning of every track

I am totally okay with him as a pop artist. He's doing his thing, and doing it better than anyone else. He works with the right producers who tailor tracks perfectly for him.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

he's da black pitbull

Yep. He eatin real good an looks like he still gets it in the gym. He livin the life imo

I made this point in the MTV hottest artist thread.

Dude has every right to make these "best of" lists.

I don't listen to his stuff like that but I'll be damned if it doesn't go off in clubs.

Dude is a great artist with a fun message. If anything, he embraces the spirit of livelihood that hip-hop heads say made them fall in love with the genre... We have to remember that different people like hip-hop for different reasons.

And if you watch his videos, its nothing but black people in them...so based on imagery, hes not "selling out"...hes just making music for wider audiences.

I remember a couple of years ago hearing a few songs he did where he was rapping his ___ off and I had no idea he had it in him. Dude can definitely bring it when he wants to.

Originally Posted by cartune

Came in the game as a gangsta rapper. Then followed the money to the pop genre

Cant hate
Which is just what Pitbull did as some were sayin. And I aint even mad. Thing is, dudes would discredit both for the music they make now, but I'm sure they'll still rip a track if they need to

Originally Posted by sillyputty

so based on imagery, hes not "selling out"...  
"Based on imagery"? You seem to place a high value on "imagery".

I don't $*!% with Flo's music, but I have no problem with a cat looking to better himself and move in a more positive direction. The whole concept of "selling out" has always been corny.

It's the cats that do it the other way around, and promote a dangerous lifestyle, when the information we have suggests they were not really a part of it, and then they choose to be deceitful on top of that, that get no respect from me. Word to Ice Ice Baby.

"Nowadays N's REACH just to sell their record". Oh, the irony.

Flo's doing it right. Leave all that $*%%!%#% behind. Thought I do understand cats like TI, Beans, Gucci who can't because it's just so much a part of who they are.

Not hate for Flo though. He found his lane. Just like Pit.

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

Anyone that that claims they don't like at least one flo song is a damn liar

True, though I have to dig very deep to find or even think about one.......

....."Gotta Eat". 

Welp
laugh.gif

I don't like his music but respect the hustle even though he doesn't write his music. But he found his lane and is owning it. I salute anyone who can do that and not promote negativity

Back
Top Bottom